• Fighter got a nerf with the N Prop change, Karma got a nerf with the hesitation RP CD reduction nerf, now all that's missing is a SK nerf. I wanted to make this thread to see what players think are the best nerfs needed for SK that also don't fit their role. To me the 2 most OP skills that don't fit SKs role is Bold Strike (OP DoT) and Steal Life (OP DoT also based off P Def) and if this was up to me I would make the bleed weaker and Steal Life not based off P Def. Another thing that doesn't fit SKs role is the 150 Dodge Rate from Intense Concentration, as if the 25% Anti Crit wasn't good enough they are also given Dodge Rate which enables SK to dodge Fighters, makes no sense.

• Dende vs Karma finale tho.

The balance is ok, it just needs more bug fixes.

SM shit on SK for exemple, but it's buggy.

I get where you're coming from Donald, can a good SM beat a good SK? Of course, but for SM the fight is much harder, one little mistake could cost you the whole match or 1 skill's RNG not being in your favor.

Same for Turtle vs SK, Turtle has to be very careful and smart to beat an SK.

Were Karmas still beatable with non nerfed Hesitation? Yes. Did that skill still need a nerf? Yes. Same logic applies here.

• I get where you're coming from Donald, can a good SM beat a good SK? Of course, but for SM the fight is much harder, one little mistake could cost you the whole match or 1 skill's RNG not being in your favor.

that's what make this game depends on skills and experience not just good gear + button spamming

• that's what make this game depends on skills and experience not just good gear + button spamming

I think he means its just ridiculous how if you're wearing e def gear and they land steal life you're gonna be struggling through that matchup, because combined with the amount of reflect and props its just too harsh. (Which is also why reflect needs a cap as well now that it can kill, i won fights vs my friend grim on my chef by only using reflect, 2 crits on me and he was dead, meanwhile i still had 12klp left....) And if your wear craft gear bold strike is gonna dumpster you, so SK isn't fun to fight as a human as u need pdef, e def, anti para,bleed,fear, and you can only have so many accessories.

• I get where you're coming from Donald, can a good SM beat a good SK? Of course, but for SM the fight is much harder, one little mistake could cost you the whole match or 1 skill's RNG not being in your favor.

Were Karmas still beatable with non nerfed Hesitation? Yes. Did that skill still need a nerf? Yes. Same logic applies here.

No Way I am Turtle with TMQ 3 Gear +12 full CON 60% antibleed +13 GLOVES and I even cant beat a lvl 40 sk

See from sk angle, if fight good swordman, they cant do a single skill entire round

• The fact that SK got hellzone grenade AND the rising spirit passive is just absurd, those were and should be DW exclusive skills, buffing SK like that would be like giving Melee Fox hit-stun lasers and Captain Falcons Knee.... a already Strong class gets even stronger? Stupid as fk.

I hate seeing this being plagued by noobs who just pick this shit so they can flex about how they're OP killing scrub humans who never seen E def gear before, but fail hardcore when they fight a decent player. While its true SK relies on Bold Strike and steal life, it isn't valid excuse to say just because a certain class relies on a certain skill means its omitted from getting nerfed.

I would just increase bold strikes CD by 5 seconds, make steal life not based on Pdef, but increase cast range from 15m to 25m, and increase base life leach at lvl 4 to 420 (ayy), and the big thing which i doubt daneos will do beside removing hellzone grenade and rising spirit) is reducing their subweapon damage so its similar to DWs sub damage but just a bit higher, this would help neuter bold strikes OP bleed but still force noobs to wear E def gear and antibleed.

And to compensate for the nerfs I would suggest buffing cleave and slash damage, to help vs e def armour opponents.

• This game might as well just go the full on casual route. Daneos scheduled balance for this game in Open Beta but most people on forums want balance up until 70 cap? I guess you guys want this game to die fast for your selfish needs.

There hasn't been a set date yet. It can happen sooner, or at lvl 70 cap. I can see some balance managing before lvl 70 should there be things that need nerfing or buffing like Bold Strike here.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!