• ZZZZzzzz
    If you want to have a chance against sk then wear damn antibleed accessories in order to reduce bleed duration and wear physical defense armors to reduce life drain damage. Problem solved, no?
    You bums should take example from the good players seriously.. Besides have you ever seen any of them talking about nerf? instead they're making plenty of ways how to beat a good SK players and then you asking for the nerf because most of you are lack of knownledge in this ordinary game.

humm , i guess u are sk maiin ? why in solo budokai it's almost every time 4 nameks who have aura's ? wear physical armor to get os with bleed strike ? thanks ^^

• ZZZZzzzz
    If you want to have a chance against sk then wear damn antibleed accessories in order to reduce bleed duration and wear physical defense armors to reduce life drain damage. Problem solved, no?
    You bums should take example from the good players seriously.. Besides have you ever seen any of them talking about nerf? instead they're making plenty of ways how to beat a good SK players and then you asking for the nerf because most of you are lack of knownledge in this ordinary game.

that bias lmfaooooooooo

• Okay we get it. People want Bold Strike nerfed. Is that the only thing that should be nerfed though?

Also let's try and drop the insults. All it contributes to is more flaming.

Nahhh. Let the adult offend whoever he wants, I don't care. The others who came here and argued against what he said just got tired of reading argumentum ad hominem like "They are only defending because they play with the class" and "They should not do damage against my class, it has no defense and have little LP without equips". At the end of the day, as Syren said in another topic, he will end up asking for nerf his own class, because other fighters are hitting 14k in lvl 55 cap.

Best comment in this topic was the one saying that the best thing to do is just make Bold Strike different for PvE and PvP.
    PvE can have all the damage it wants and nuke even boss if the SK players want it, but then in PvP need to have a much lower damage.
    Plus, Bold Strike i think is the only DoT that scale with the character attack, any other DoT in the game have fixed flat damage, so, just make Bold Strike have fixed flat damage like any other DoT and done.

If I remember right, Bold Strike had fixed flat damage in some pre open beta period and all SKs could live with that. So it is a good idea.

for the buffs it's kind easy make the blod strik physical and buff a "BIT" the physical skills so the will play with %physical axe

But that wouldn't mess up some farm-class capabilities? I mean, SKs use Self Destruction Wave and Violent Slice to farm, which are energy attack skills, and use Bold Strike as a great aid. SKs need focus on %energy damage to farm properly with those three skills. If you make Bold Strike a physical skill, so SKs would have to focus on %physical damage and %energy damage at the same time, what would it suck to farm, probably. Or they might remain only in %energy damage and would take forever to kill a group of mobs just waiting Violent Slice and Self Destruction Wave's cooldown.

I always wondered what it would be like to use both physical axe skills for something if they give a better utility for them.

• Nahhh. Let the adult offend whoever he wants, I don't care. The others who came here and argued against what he said just got tired of reading argumentum ad hominem like "They are only defending because they play with the class" and "They should not do damage against my class, it has no defense and have little LP without equips". At the end of the day, as Syren said in another topic, he will end up asking for nerf his own class, because other fighters are hitting 14k in lvl 55 cap.

Hey when Daneos opened a balance suggestion thread I actually suggested a nerf for Turtles, and I main them.

• Everyone crying that SK one hits them, everyone want game to be like an actual mmo, where tank should just tank not act as dps. But everyone wants to 1 hit SK with crits :V, hypocrites. If you want to nerf bold strike, give a huge defense bonus so that even if dps is taken from them they remain as TANK.

People give example of other mmo where tank cant dps, show me mmo where you can 1 hit tank.

• Everyone crying that SK one hits them, everyone want game to be like an actual mmo, where tank should just tank not act as dps. But everyone wants to 1 hit SK with crits :V, hypocrites. If you want to nerf bold strike, give a huge defense bonus so that even if dps is taken from them they remain as TANK.

People give example of other mmo where tank cant dps, show me mmo where you can 1 hit tank.

The "Hypocrites " Joke was not even close to bee funny but it was a nice try , tell mee know where the hell you have seen +15 Sk full anti crit get one shoted ? ... Tanks are made to tank make the Taunt work in pvp could bee cool ... of corse the oppennet can use skill and deacrease the range.. i never seen A tank get one shooted in any mmo but i never saw a tank 1 hit almost all classes that have "good stuff " ^^

• +what feifei said

The "Hypocrites " Joke was not even close to bee funny but it was a nice try , tell mee know where the hell you have seen +15 Sk full anti crit get one shoted ? ... Tanks are made to tank make the Taunt work in pvp could bee cool ... of corse the oppennet can use skill and deacrease the range.. i never seen A tank get one shooted in any mmo but i never saw a tank 1 hit almost all classes that have "good stuff " .

Please, i have seen fighters with +8 sticks 1 hitting +10 sks, you basically want tank to be +15 meta gear to be not 1 hit, having +15 set shouldn't even be part of conversation, even an avg tank should never be 1 hit.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!