Is this a good fighter hybrid build?

• If your intention is to go in an attitude of total fun, do not think about it and use it!

Now if you are interested in read my vision, I present the following Build, which somehow i try to build by seeing your preferences

I'll explain why my changes

- The passive "Increase Physical Attack" and "Increase Spiritual Attack" do not represent a significant damage increase to spend 6 sp on them

- "Concentration" with the current cap of cd it is convenient to have it in 3 since with a good or two rings you reach 50

- for a minute of cd it is not worth spending so many sp on the skill "Instant Transmition"

- the skill "Ki Burst" I do not use it, but I have the feeling that it does not reduce the cost as much, but it goes according to the preferences of each one

- I did not upload "Storm Strike" since I think that with the AoE skills already put you have enough

- Last but not least, I think "Spirited Roar", "Prepared to Roar" and "Roar" are a good increase in damage

I hope it has been helpful

Regards

• Appreciate the time you spent on this, will change a few things around and give it a go!

Thanks!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!