Swordsman build for farming LVL45

• Hello, as i said at another post friend, i don't know much about Swordmen, but maybe this Energy Oriented Build will be good for you? using Focused Kame as an aoe kd, and about the Armor, full Con or a Foc/Con/Con will be good, accessories CoolDown Reduction at Ring, Properties at Earrings (honestly i don't have those kind of items yet, and i'm still using Popo's one's), Talking about Gloves any Focus / Energy Crit Chance glove's will work imo, and about the Sub, an Energy Crit Chance or maybe a %Eng Crit Dmg if you feel comfortable with your current energy critical chance.

Sorry for my English, not my primary language, hope you get the idea, if not please let me know, best wishes!

This is an alternative build without Quick Attack but adds more aoe KD's options with Concentrated Kame / Stronger Energy Barrage (plus a bit more Dodge) to play defensively and doing some dmg on the way.

• Hello, as i said at another post friend, i don't know much about Swordmen, but maybe this Energy Oriented Build will be good for you? using Focused Kame as an aoe kd, and about the Armor, full Con or a Foc/Con/Con will be good, accessories CoolDown Reduction at Ring, Properties at Earrings (honestly i don't have those kind of items yet, and i'm still using Popo's one's), Talking about Gloves any Focus / Energy Crit Chance glove's will work imo, and about the Sub, an Energy Crit Chance or maybe a %Eng Crit Dmg if you feel comfortable with your current energy critical chance.

Sorry for my English, not my primary language, hope you get the idea, if not please let me know, best wishes!

awesome thanks and your English is fine btw better than some people whos English is their first language

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!