Some suggestions

• I have some suggestions:

1º Budokai party and soil should be on the same schedule, the same as it was in the old dbo.

but why ? in my opinion, the problem is that there are a lot of people for a few places, so this is causing some bug.

for example: it does not help 10k people to register, because only 32 will pass on solo or 16 in party etc, so there are a lot of people for little space and few places, if that's the problem, like I said, that's the solution.

2º auto spawn of pet, it would be interesting this system, when to log in the game, give a self spawn of the last pet used.

3º the pet skill of sale, spend about 80 of vp to make 1 sale, could rework so that the page was open for about 1 minute or that consumes much less VP.

• 3º the pet skill of sale, spend about 80 of vp to make 1 sale, could rework so that the page was open for about 1 minute or that consumes much less VP.

This and make an option to auto feed the EXP potions for the pet or to stack the potions that you have in the inventory, that would make it really nice the game, and are changes easy to actually achieve, i hope Daneos read this.

firmakatekyo.png 19_small.png Shadow Knight..........Lv 60
    21_small.png Grand Chef................Lv 58
    18_small.png Turtle Hermit.............Lv 49
    22_small.png Karma.........................Lv 47
    14_small.pngDende Priest...............Lv 40
  • Budokai should be all in same day true, there is really too much people or any other way to reduce amount of candidates.

About pet mobile sell - it should stay with same VP cost just it should stay open until you press "X" on it to close it, it would be epic.

Auto Spawn Pet - I would be fine that once you summon pet you can freely change channels, pet will remain active.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Budokai should be all in same day true, there is really too much people or any other way to reduce amount of candidates.

About pet mobile sell - it should stay with same VP cost just it should stay open until you press "X" on it to close it, it would be epic.

Auto Spawn Pet - I would be fine that once you summon pet you can freely change channels, pet will remain active.

Hopefully the ssj form could remain when switching channels too.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!