[Guide] Switching a hair dogi with a hair style

• Are you tired of having to choose between 50 hair dogis that all are hiding the hairstyle you have choosen?

In this thread I won't take any requests but I will explain to you how to switch a dogi with a hairstyle you want to switch (that you can switch)

Gifs in Spoiler:

Step 1: Back your files up, this was never intended to be done by the developers so some things could go wrong

Step 2: Choose your hair dogi (one you have or one that looks okayish on you, since all other will see you wearing this hair dogi)

Step 3: Look for the name of the files for your hair dogi. For furter steps, I used Mokey hat type 3. Name of the files: hls_cap_015...

Step 4: Look for the hair file you want to have (make sure it is your race and your gender, idk if it works for others, it should result in graphic bugs tho).

I wanted to have the ssj hairstyle from hairstyle 08 --> a_hum_head08_s_h_f.dff

Step 5: I wanted it as ssj blue, so I downloaded the mod (thanks to Baraku for making it) and replaced the ssj blue a_hum_f_head08_s.dds in tex.pak

Step 6: Now you use the hair file a_hum_head08_s_h_f.dff and rename it to the dogi file name hls_cap_015_h_f.dff

Step 7: Overwrite hls_cap_015_h_f.dff in obj.pak with the freshly renamed file

Step 8: Create an Icon and switch it in tex.pak

Enjoy

Thested it with one ssj hair .dff and one normal hair .dff

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!