This game is already going down the drain and here is why

• Again not to the topic, can you differentiate between consumer and producer? If you can't just stop. You are debating about nothing, rambling on about nothing. Review your replies before submitting. Literally going nowhere. It just shows how illiterate you are. I know you're bad at programming and trying to vent out and trying to exuberate the job itself. Stop putting it out here, grow up and stop putting personal issues here. Get that right.

dude who are you, so all grown up and playing dragon ball game...

yas so what? im a kid, everyone had phase when they are young... this is normal, don't see where is the problem. For you all adult as sht, you come to dragon ball forums and complayn how the game is shit but still play it... i do bilieve you have body of 30yars old dude but brains like 16...

there is no consumer and no producer in this situation, there is no subjectives in this game, only passioned ppl who revive old game and ppl who trying to donate some money in exchange of ingame good + server maintaince... noone complayn about rewards of founders coz they dont give sht, they want dbo to stay alive.... thats it.... punto.

im a debating and rambling for nothing? dude what are u doing here, not the same? you engaged to this "debate" same as my since u reply like kid as i am... look at your self, all grown up but arguing with random 17 old kid in dragon ball forum that even cant spell correctly... your wife probably proud of you.

i never say im good programmer... well i as 17 alredy more successful than you, atleast im doing something that i love, actualy even making more money than you in yuor mid thirties selling random shit i make for other passioned ppl, and i have no real job at all...

for yours 2 cents, u now owe my them, this is my youtube chanel

https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperKREPSINIS

have nice day sir arguing with random kids in internet ;)

• was Waiting for a Thread Like this for Quite a Time , everything you said is 100% Right, (But) you got one thing wrong , it's not 7500 zeni Moded dogi, it's a Legit Boudkai Dogi Rewards for 1st 2nd 3rd. so yeah 0 effort was put into founder packs , now about sk , we sure can figure a nerf that won't kill the class, i think you're sk Nerf thread might help out a bit, last i'd give this thread about 2-3 days till it get's closed for no reason , or a bull shit reason xD Regards. Have Fun in Open Ball Online

• Poor soul. Get a therapist, you need it fast. Your not successful dude, stop acting like you are. Don't call yourself a programmer when all you use is a game engine. It's rather unsightly. It's really demeaning to what a software engineer really is.

did u ever use game engine in your life? do u understand that ALL GAMES ARE MADE WITH GAME ENGINES? dbo made in its respective game engine, all gta games, crysis made in cry engine... i see you are very clever here yas? :D and im not software engineer... im a video games dev, actualy just hobby person, cant say even game dev coz i only sell stuff in assets store.

there is 2 types of programmer

coder and programer so u would know

im programer coz i program to shit behave with tools i get/have and not coder coz i dont code my tools. well even if i use game engine, i still use programming language + 3d modeling softwares, what do u know about game development, i bet u newer seen code on the screen before :D ok im out

• I really have no idea why you guys complain soo much.

What is next thread, lets allow humans to wear namek gears just because there is equipment weight system?

Or lets talk about to nerf majins spins since candy + spin - rape any class, even SK/DW easy....

Come on guys, gear up with right gear, use different sets...

About cash shop system, most of my friends who cash here, spend shit tons of u70 stones and get shit, it is alright.

It is hard to get anything more than +12 on upgrade, boxes are pure RNG as upgrade soo yea if you are lucky you will get your stuff.

About founders packs, you got cash shop coins plus you got bonus gift stuffs, come on, be serious, it is good.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• agree with you, guys come here to hate on something... sad life they live anyway game is good, it very new, why u expect full experiance and features in couple of month run? wait for completion, then wait for updates and u get ur sht :D just enjoy and be thanksfull that this game exist in first place

• so i should listen to a guy who never had the courage to speak his opinion rather than one who exposed himself to hate in order to state his opinions ? or way better are you saying i should listen to you just cause you made the account in 2017? well im here from 2015 and i value Sirab opinion more than yourself ? right cuz you just stated that it is important when we joined right ? i think you walked on this yourself sir :)

Oh and funny that all you took from my post was my opinion about you and not the opinion about the thread, you might not really see it But Sirab loves dbo and so do i thats why we risk looking foolish and being hated if it brings resolve to the game. Despite you who just hides .

you are completly right and i hate to have doing this but , how about i make 5 accounts? and then proced to like my posts and then i will comment my only opinion 5 times and thus people will take it as truth right ? how about that. Now again i dont agree completly with him cause in my opinion he only is right 50/50 and you disregarding REAL problems like they are all wrong is just sad...and Blazing liking every post that is against Sirab is even worse as he is clearly on a personal issue with the guy ,not even caring about the thread

Edit:"Even if you were, it would be more valid to base someone on their ratio of likes to posts, instead of amount of posts." : yeah because you have 16 posts and 15 likes wow ...look at sirab for example if you want to (again) walk on yourself .

What? Unless you are unfamiliar with the term sarcasm, I literally said that judging someone by forum performance is stupid. You are the one that suggested that. I literally don't think you understood anything both you and I typed.

Don't get triggered at me taking your opinion about me only from your post, because it literally was the only thing you posted. You're talking about forum performance on a thread about issues with the game. You didn't even post something relatively close to the topic of the thread. It literally looks like you care about what people like and dislike, which is childish and sociopathic.

More, if you think I'm Tempest, BB, etc are all the same people on an alt account and I'm liking my own comments then you're delusional. Take off the tin-foil hat. Believe it or not, people think my opinion is just as valid as Sarib's. If you agree with him that's great, I don't for most of what he posted. I've already posted my stance. If you want to make an actual argument against me and support it then I'll actually listen to what you're saying. The "forum performance" thing I was talking about was between me and Sarib because you made it me vs him in your initial post. Then you want to insert yourself into this, even though I literally said forum performance was a stupid way to measure someones understanding of the game. I don't know if you're trolling me or not.

Lastly, If you had to judge someone based on forum performance (which--for the 3rd time--I find stupid) the ratio of likes to posts would be your best bet. You're right. I have 16 going on 17 posts. But, I also have 17 likes. 17/17=1. I'll let you do the calculations for the other fellas here, since you care so much about likes. Personally, I don't care who likes my stuff or not. Not fishing for likes, just speaking my opinion.

• agree with you, guys come here to hate on something... sad life they live anyway game is good, it very new, why u expect full experiance and features in couple of month run? wait for completion, then wait for updates and u get ur sht :D just enjoy and be thanksfull that this game exist in first place

Beside that your english is giving me a headache,you should understeand that your attitude is that of an ignorant, and those people you call haters i call people who care about the game because yeah you could say im bitching around and hating in every post but the thing is i love the game and i dont want to see the message of a closed game like in retail agian.But still this thread is way to aggresive towards everybody and i dont think its worth going further with it

im not even bothering reading everything you wrote because i dont want to be regarded as a hater and to comment 10 more posts to make you understeand . I will let the TIME to decide if this game has future or not .

You are not worth my time.

• im not even bothering reading everything you wrote because i dont want to be regarded as a hater and to comment 10 more posts to make you understeand . I will let the TIME to decide if this game has future or not .

You are not worth my time.

Alright, I accept your defeat.

Edit: Apparently I was worth your time considering you responded to me twice and you edited your post to add that.

• Beside that your english is giving me a headache,you should understeand that your attitude is that of an ignorant, and those people you call haters i call people who care about the game because yeah you could say im bitching around and hating in every post but the thing is i love the game and i dont want to see the message of a closed game like in retail agian.But still this thread is way to aggresive towards everybody and i dont think its worth going further with it

u know if this will get closed u could ask owners to sell source to u and make ur owns server and make it better. i do bilieve fans will agre of some huge changes and losing some stuff for balancing game... atleast i would

• Beside that your english is giving me a headache,you should understeand that your attitude is that of an ignorant, and those people you call haters i call people who care about the game because yeah you could say im bitching around and hating in every post but the thing is i love the game and i dont want to see the message of a closed game like in retail agian.But still this thread is way to aggresive towards everybody and i dont think its worth going further with it

this arwe guy is rather impish, an oaf. He doesn't grasp logic. No point arguing with idiots like him. It's better if I go talk to a wall. As least I don't lose brain cells listening to he's replies.

• Your opinions have been stated and heard. There are things that need to be improved (and have already been a work in progress so far) and some other things just seem to be misunderstood, at least by some members of the community. Either way, we'll continue to work to make things better for everyone.

However, before this thread gets any further out of hand, we'll be closing it now, since no more constructive is being given and all that's left are members going at each other's throats. You don't have to like each other's opinions, but please be nice, or at least follow the rules within our platforms.

Cheers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!