Good Bye

• First of all, I’d like to start this by saying that I’ve had the pleasure to meet many great individuals that I consider my friends. I have decided to quit DBOG. Why you ask? For one and only one reason , THE F*****ing upgrading system. This is the most retarded, cash hungry, unrewarding upgrading system I have seen in my entire life. Today, after spending 400 stones, (200 purple and 200 green) I was unable to even get a stick and jacket above +12. The countless fails, brokens, brokens in a row... I have spent around $6400 on this game and I am really disappointed in the fact that the team was unable to come up with a better upgrading system. I made a whole thread about it some time ago and my guess is, it either got disregarded or ignored. The chances of success from +12 should be around 2% at best. I dont even wanna think about the chances after that. This system does not reward anyone who has been playing long enough, you just need to shoot your ? s off and hope that you win the loterry that same day to get a success at that level. Anyways... peace out and wish you all the best.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!