FusionFall <English Guild> Recruiting

• Logotst.png

FusionFall

In honor to the old FusionFall game, we have created this Guild! Some of you might remember it!

Wx2XI5d.jpg2018-04-16-22-28-09.jpg

Greetings players! We are currently recruiting new members for our guild FusionFall, a friendly

and supportive guild for all new and old players who would love to have fun at the game and their adventure.

CURRENTLY ONLY ACCEPTING LVL 1 to 70.

We are constantly doing UDs, TMQs and helping our guild members to level up and make good friends while doing it.

We hope you have a great experience with us!

We also have a Discord channel that can be found at the description of the Guild by pressing the G key, remember this is only for our guild members.

If you decide to leave the guild, we would have to move you out of our Discord server as well.

Please remember to be respectful with other members, we don't allow offensive players in our guild and as soon as we see bad behavior, the player will be expelled from the guild.

If you are not active in a whole week, you will have a high chance be expelled from the guild, be sure to let us know if you will be

absent for some time so we can keep your character in it.

Please feel free to write a reply here with your name and your race ingame so we can add you to our guild as soon as we can, or you can contact

the Master or Junior Masters of the guild ingame, they are shown below.

• Santo 11_small.png
    • Beka 11_small.png
    • Atrea 18_small.png

As always, good luck!

• Oooh! I loved that game so much! I think it's really cool that you guys are representing the game even after it was shut down. Free Realms was also a favorite, unfortunately both of those great games were shut down. ;(

Good luck with the guild, I hope lots and lots of members join!
    :saint:

• Haha, yeah I thought about it in PoB but in PoB The guild costing was 200kk, so I thought about making it in OB with Santo when OB released. so I'm so happy to make one for the old game! xD

I'm really happy you did, because I think it's a fantastic idea to bring back the reminiscence of Fusion Fall. Mainly because it was such a fun game!
    Good on you for bringing it into DBOG!
    :saint:

• I may end up joining as an alt character, if that's cool with the folks in the guild. Currently I'm still deciding what class/subclass I want to pick, so, we'll have to wait and see for when I join the guild. Aside from that, the guild looks very promising, and I'd love to see what the guild members are made of and how amazing they are. Also, FusionFall was an amazing game.

• I may end up joining as an alt character, if that's cool with the folks in the guild. Currently I'm still deciding what class/subclass I want to pick, so, we'll have to wait and see for when I join the guild. Aside from that, the guild looks very promising, and I'd love to see what the guild members are made of and how amazing they are. Also, FusionFall was an amazing game.

Alts are allowed. If you need an Guild invite You can whisper Beka. but I'm working on my tank at the moment. FusionFall sure was an amazing game. I maxed the game to lvl 36 least 3 times.

Of course they are allowed, if you are active with it, there won't be problem. Just tell us your in game name here or you can send us a private message in the game.

• Whenever the level cap gets raised, please keep a free spot for AxingQuestions. (Yes, the name is a pun that I made, because I wanted to make a Shadow Knight). So, I'll be online on that for the time being to try and level him up until the level cap of 45 over the next couple days/weeks until eventually the level cap has been reached with him. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

• Whenever the level cap gets raised, please keep a free spot for AxingQuestions. (Yes, the name is a pun that I made, because I wanted to make a Shadow Knight). So, I'll be online on that for the time being to try and level him up until the level cap of 45 over the next couple days/weeks until eventually the level cap has been reached with him. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

If you'd like, we can add you to the guild right now without any problem.

We can add you right now. We're at 66/70, if you'd like?

• Hi,

Applying to join the guild. Active player who is level 26 Human. I plan to be max level asap. In game name is Grahf.

We'll invite you, I'll Ask Asklepios to invite you on his way. You can Whisper to him ingame. Welcome to the Guild!

-------
    We have an new update! We have now a Guild bank(If I forgot to mention it) and extended the more members space to 90 members. so We are at 68 out of 90 members right now! We plan to get last JR soon as possible!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!