FusionFall <English Guild> Recruiting

• FusionFall_Emblem_mini.pngAnnouncement:

Everyone, Greetings. We've kicked the most of inactive members today, If we mistaken to kick you out, You can always DM me on discord for an reinvite or if you are already in the Discord server, mention one of my JRs to invite you back in the guild. Now as for inviting levels are once again 1-60 unless if you are inactive 1-30, It will be changed later. Try to be active while leveling your character(s).

We are slowly growing and we'll be looking for active and friendly players! Thanks to everyone who has joined to FusionFall!

You are all great!

Discord: вєкα#9035

• Hello, everyone.

I just came back to this game after playing the open alpha long time ago.

You probably already know this, but still, Did you know that Fusion Fall is being remade as Fusion Fall Retro and Legacy.(at a much slower pace than DBOG tho) (Legacy is more like a makeover+additions tho)

Can i know your forum names there?(if you already joined obvi)

And lastly can i join your guild?

IGN: Drifter

level is too low actually:P^^ 10 at the time of writing. well, i just joined.

• The Guild masters definetly know about the return, very hyped about it also (Beka) and I've also been looking into it also.

Don't worry about the level thing from the main page,

FusionFall_Emblem_mini.pngAnnouncement:

Everyone, Greetings. We've kicked the most of inactive members today, If we mistaken to kick you out, You can always DM me on discord for an reinvite or if you are already in the Discord server, mention one of my JRs to invite you back in the guild. Now as for inviting levels are once again 1-60 unless if you are inactive 1-30, It will be changed later. Try to be active while leveling your character(s).

We are slowly growing and we'll be looking for active and friendly players! Thanks to everyone who has joined to FusionFall!

You are all great!

Discord: вєкα#9035

We've now lowered the levels once more and would love to accept you, if you still wish to join. (When the server returns)

Welcome : D

• How do I join btw?

Hey everyone! Can I join this guild also? Ive been a huge fan of Fusionfall also, ive been actively checking the retro and legacy forums for almost three years now, my name on their is also Thunderdude10.

Thank you for joining us.

We also have updated our JR. Masters, so don't forget to contact them in game everyone!

• Thank you for joining us.

We also have updated our JR. Masters, so don't forget to contact them in game everyone!

FusionFall_Emblem_mini.pngAnnouncement:

About Updating: We've now added 2 new JRs! We have replaced Marc's spot with DangerLord54 due to inactivity ingame, but Marc did an amazing job as a JR, and now We have added the last spot for the JR is now Zion! Let's congrats them! Hope you can do your best job being a JR!

• FusionFall_Emblem_mini.pngAnnouncement:

We've now decided to make joining requirement at level 45 now, due to few players joining at low level and becoming inactive. We've also kicked inactive players that were low level and did not stay active by leveling his characters. If you want to join, You must level up to 45 to join us! If you want to join our guild, You can still DM me on Discord: Beka#9035 but I will wait until you are level 45 to join us. We don't accept inactives. We still do inactive check every Saturdays. I hope you can join us when your level has reached!

If you want to ask anyone to join in the guild ask any of these JRs below:
    Atrea
    Santo
    DangerLord54
    Zion

If they are online in game, whisper to them!

• Can I join the guild plz, I added every Master, Jr.Master, but all currently offline, I am a students, can only play DBG on the weekend, is that okay for the guild? if so , please invite me

Here are my ids:

ChrisYo: 60(Swordman)

KrisYo:60(Ulti Majin)

BarryYo: 60(Dende)

• Can I join the guild plz, I added every Master, Jr.Master, but all currently offline, I am a students, can only play DBG on the weekend, is that okay for the guild? if so , please invite me

Here are my ids:

ChrisYo: 60(Swordman)

KrisYo:60(Ulti Majin)

BarryYo: 60(Dende)

You got it, I will let the masters know!
    Edit:
    You joined in ArabKnights guild in one of your characters that my JR master found you in a place. Please think before joining us if you are in another guild.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!