The game is going to become more and more successful and here's why

• Hello everyone , today I'm going to express my self about why this game is going to be successful , even more than old Taiwan or Hong Kong versions back in the days.

I first joined DBO in May 2013 and I pretty much loved the game and still loving it. Here's why I think that the game WON'T be a failure and is gonna be more successful by the time when the official release'll be out.

1. COMMUNITY :

Yes , I chose to firstly talk about the community because it's the part I love the most in DBOG since TW version. People around are very kind , you'll always find people who'd become your friends by the time, you'll always find players with who you can do UDs/TMQs , QUESTS by leveling up together etc. I know that some of you will tell me that what I'm saying is wrong by telling me that it is a cancerous community full of people spamming "give me dogis pls" or people using bug/glitches/hacks , but just remind yourself that it is just a big minority of the community , don't play solo and don't play just to level up.. Take your time , see what's around you , talk to people , play with people (not only for UDs or TMQs tho). If a new player doesn't seem comfortable in a MMO game because of the bad community ignoring him, not helping him or even worse , bullying him , he'd just quit.

2. STAFF :

Can't say anything bad about the staff , all of the Moderators are doing their work pretty much well and they are always here to help you out, they're doing something that no mods in other games tend to do such as that cancerous popular ROBLOX.

3.NOT A P2W GAME :

Say whatever you want but this game is NOT a P2W game.
    There are many other games where you ARE required to use real money. In this game , there's nothing stopping you from going out and farming, or going out and making another class, or going out to craft items to sell, etc. No content in DBOG is blocked off. You aren't required to cash to be successful in this game. The only and one difference between cashers and non-cashers is that cashers get dogis faster and alot of other support items faster than a non-casher who would just take his time farming Zenis to buy items that could make him as prestigious as a casher. Everyone is equal in PvP , if you have some difficulties , you can go and farm for zenis by doing Dungeons/TMQs/Selling Dogis etc etcto buy a better gear.

I am 100% sure that 90% of y'all will stop reading at "Everyone is equal in PvP" because the SK players are the only ones that could not be beaten , but remember , Open Beta just launched 2 weeks ago and SK has been broken since 2012, and thankfully there are mods that listen to us and report all to Daneos so he could nerf SK in the future (which will be surely done because I have a big trust on Daneos after all the work he did till now).

4.FUTURE CONTENTS :

Yes , the most important part for us , old DBO players : New future contents. We all know that in the DBO World Map there are 5 unreleased maps. And when official release will be out , if Daneos truly wants the game to stay alive for a very very long time such as MMOs like LoL or WoW , he has to release those maps which means that there will be new quests , new UDs , new TMQs , and a new level cap which could attain the 100 and that will make the gameplay way better with also adding new transformations such as SSJ2 , SSJ3 , SSJGod , SSBlue.

We should not also forget about the work of some of the actual modders that are making a very good job :

- New Dogi designs such as "Zamasu's Dogi" , "C-21's" , "Black Goku's"

- New Transformations such as : "Super Sayain 2" , "Super Sayain God , Blue , Berserker , Rosé" , "Ultra Instinct" etc.

- More Facial expressions , new eyes and hair colors (Most waited things)

etc.

The game still has a very big potential that I truly think Daneos could use to make DBOG better.

ALL HAIL DBOG ! May Daneos grant our best wishes for the game.

Thank you and sorry for my bad english.

Perfection is not attainable, but if you chase perfection you can catch excellence :thumbup::thumbup:

dragon-ball-super-039-kaio-ken-ssb.gif?w=636

11_small.png Fighter - RednakZ

• well everyone is entitled to her/his own opinion, I do see some of the points you make, but this thread is too positive and looks like a counter thread to Sirabs: RE: This game is already going down the drain and here is why

I respect you opinions, but some people might say you just here to leechride the staff

Idc about what they'll say , I'm just sharing my opinion and telling the truth. The game still has a lot of potential , more than 3700 new players joined the game from Sunday until this moment , Daneos won't waste so much potential after all of what has been done.

Perfection is not attainable, but if you chase perfection you can catch excellence :thumbup::thumbup:

• 1. You sound like a little kid with your SSJ 2, SSJ Blue, Ultra instinct fantasies which by the way will never ever happen and has already been said by the team that that wont happen. And you mentioned Roblox so you're most definitely a kid.

2. Great earrings and necklaces are pretty much blocked off. You need multiple sets of good earrings and necklaces in this game. Only way to get them free is 1 brown for 4 gold coins and 10kk zenni. In the future months to come brown box prices will sky rocket like POB because they are needed just as much as in POB. How is that not P2W.

3. All hail Dbog? Yes keep worshipping this game like a god while a player who spent $6400, yes, $6400 has already quit the game. And yes that list will add up. Game hasn't been up for 2 full weeks and the game is already failing. Channels arent even as full as they were the first couple of days, the only reason why every channel except the main channel arent next to empty is because most of those people are afk or sleeping for token shop points. I had trouble finding a party in the middle of the day for UD2 2 days ago.

And to the corrupt mods, have fun moderating a game with only 300 active players in 2019. Im so jealous.

Oh and future UDs and TMQs? Founders couldnt even get a simple exclusive dogi and you guys think total new complete dungeons are coming? That is so laughable.

• Hi there Rednaks,

I wanted to tell you that it isn't possible to add new transformations in this game sadly we don't have the game engine possible to add new transformations.

Ill say I agree with you for the most part about the community there can be some rotten apples thou be wary of that.

I can say that it is possible to add new dogi designs and patterns there is many people who create excellent mods for dogis guys like oeffy does fantastic work in the modding community.

• wow im glad to see a positive post but where did you get ur numbers mate? ssj3? ssjblue ? i could quote your entire post and put a question mark to it also interesting time making a post like this just to counter Sirab's post lol..not a p2w game ? wake up please tell me 1 f2p that has even passed prelims in the budo ... yeah good joke . Compared to tw this is clearly not p2w but still as all the staff use this quote i will use it aswell " this is DBOG" it has nothing to do with tw so stop comparing ...idk man your post is shabby as fk not a reliable information . About the staff from my prespective the Moderators are doing a great job true. But still half or even more of the things you said are irelevant this only gives me the opinion that you are delusional. You know how people ,that only see rainbows and unicorns where there are not, called?

• "You sound like a little kid with your SSJ2 , SSJ Blue , Ultra Instinct fantasies"

"And you mentioned Roblox so you're most definitely a kid."

"All hail Dbog? Yes keep worshipping this game like a god while a player who spent $6400, yes, $6400 has already quit the game. " Just LMAO who would put 6.4k dollars on a game ? I call that stupid.

You're the type of person we can't debate with with respect , who even are you to call me a kid ? Judging people like that without even knowing WHEN did they start playing and WHEN did they stopped , defending someone who just spent 6.4k dollars on a game is just a dumb stupid reason to argue , I know bunch of people that did not spent a single dollar and now have alot of dogis because they knew how to trade and make good offers until becoming rich.

"Corrupt mods" , As I said I'm not a leechrider , they're doing their job very well and none could say the opposite.

You just had trouble finding a party because it is not that easy to reach Level 38 and do UD2 , alot of players have studies and do not have time to play everyday to reach that Level.

• i never seen a most irelevant and attacking post in my life. ''alot of players have studies and do not have time to play everyday to reach that lv '' mate im studying to be an engineer and i do no have much time aviable but i did 45 in a day (saturday when there is no uni ) you are like so missinterpreting everything stop posting shiet like this on forum because people actualy read it ! Also yeah Sirab can be very aggresive i would recommend a more elegant approach Sirab as people who are attacked tend to defend even if they are wrong . I know from experience myself where i was wrong but i still kept my point like an idiot

• Im curious where you got your source from :)

I just made a screenshot Sunday : forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/664/

and made a comparison of now : forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/665/

I only said 3k players because do not forget that some people make double accounts. Maybe it's less , who knows it's just approximative.

• i never seen a most irelevant and attacking post in my life. ''alot of players have studies and do not have time to play everyday to reach that lv '' mate im studying to be an engineer and i do no have much time aviable but i did 45 in a day (saturday when there is no uni ) you are like so missinterpreting everything stop posting shiet like this on forum because people actualy read it ! Also yeah Sirab can be very aggresive i would recommend a more elegant approach Sirab as people who are attacked tend to defend even if they are wrong . I know from experience myself where i was wrong but i still kept my point like an idiot

Don't compare yourself to the others , people have lives , they don't stay a whole day on PC playing DBO..

• Can you please provide source for the claims of 3700 players coming into the game. I'm still curious :)

You still didn't answer my question.

• Nova'Z I dont know any real adult that types like you, assuming things is done naturally all the time by the human mind, just like if you scream you're dumb im going to assume you're dumb. See how I have to teach you things like im your parent. You're a kid.

How am I defending someone who spent $6400 on a game by mentioning it? You're that desperate? The fact that someone who spent $6400 and already quitting the game should tell everyone something. Its not rocket science. Do you know how god awful a game has to be for you to quit after 1 week and 6 days after you spent $6400 for it? Pretty damn bad and that's my point.

Game is going down the drain. Just let the bad game die.

I never said I was an adult , I'm gonna stop answering you because your arguments are not constructive , by reading your Signature we could just tell you're hear just to hate the game and it's community.

• Nova'Z I dont know any real adult that types like you, assuming things is done naturally all the time by the human mind, just like if you scream you're dumb im going to assume you're dumb. See how I have to teach you things like im your parent. You're a kid.

How am I defending someone who spent $6400 on a game by mentioning it? You're that desperate? The fact that someone who spent $6400 and already quitting the game should tell everyone something. Its not rocket science. Do you know how god awful a game has to be for you to quit after 1 week and 6 days after you spent $6400 for it? Pretty damn bad and that's my point.

Game is going down the drain. Just let the bad game die.

Now now let's remember we are here to help Sirab and not to spread misfortune the game is not dead yet that means there is still hope some drastic changes have to be made and people will make posts cuz they dont like it but furthermore it will be for the greater good,i personaly will play until the game dies and im doing everything i think is neccesary and i can to prevent something like this happening even tho im small i try. Being right is not the same as being just.

• I never said I was an adult , I'm gonna stop answering you because your arguments are not constructive , by reading your Signature we could just tell you're hear just to hate the game and it's community.

Yes I hate this game and community so much that me along with TonyEffe helped give players better stone drop rate farming and I got hesitation nerfed which was wanted by many and other things as well.

• I know bunch of people that did not spent a single dollar and now have alot of dogis because they knew how to trade and make good offers until becoming rich.

"Corrupt mods" , As I said I'm not a leechrider , they're doing their job very well and none could say the opposite.

You just had trouble finding a party because it is not that easy to reach Level 38 and do UD2 , alot of players have studies and do not have time to play everyday to reach that Level.

Wow

Not tryna be disrespectful . But you should just keep your mouth shut if you have no knowledge of this game .

Im not saying its dying but it needs fixes . a lot of them too . And you said they will be able to add maps . But box box just confirmed they wont be able to add SSJ2 cuz of their "game engine" but then how will they be able to add those maps you're talking about . Not being able to add SSJ2 which can be done through modding something as simple as that . how do u expect them making a new quest system a new TMQ or a new map . this is laughable

And all this ssj2,ssj3,ssb and now even ultra instict crap needs to stop . i cringe hard

• I just made a screenshot Sunday : forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/664/

and made a comparison of now : forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/665/

I only said 3k players because do not forget that some people make double accounts. Maybe it's less , who knows it's just approximative.

Haha XD those numbers are irrelevant even the 600k accounts lmao, do you even know how many people that have multiple accounts

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!