The game is going to become more and more successful and here's why

• I understand that you all have your own very different opinions of what you think the game should be or what it is, but please refrain from name calling, and pointing fingers. Lets keep the Dragonball Community stronger together! ~ <3

Lilith,
    DBO G Team.

You signature says it for this post. "Sometimes, we have to look beyond what we want and do what’s best." ~Piccolo

• That means the only thing new that might come is more dogi's? like csgo only more skins,,ffs i think we need something to make this game fun even after you get a full lvl cap and equipment and been in all ud,tmq.....therefore daneos should try contacting the original developers and getting a engine.. that is the only way to keep all players together and on this game for me,since more dogis dogis dogiiis everywhere like whaat the hell make some contect the way you make dogis and you will be #1 mmo game this year... trust me hahah

• Lets keep the Dragonball Community stronger together! ~ <3

Lilith,
    DBO G Team.

Yes! Lets keep this game alive by closing all threads that hold any type of real criticism torwards the team or Daneos, lets scam founders who believed in Daneos, lets keep SK OP, lets keep earrings and neckles nearly non-existent for none cash whales. And lets keep thinking im just an A-hole even though i've got a lot of changes that were great for the competitive part of the community which by the way is the part of the community that keeps this game alive which also by the way Daneos could care less about.

Lets just all grab our egg baskets and drop eggs all over this peaceful grassfield, everything is going great!

• Yes! Lets keep this game alive by closing all threads that hold any type of real criticism torwards the team or Daneos, lets scam founders who believed in Daneos, lets keep SK OP, lets keep earrings and neckles nearly non-existent for none cash whales. And lets keep thinking im just an A-hole even though i've got a lot of changes that were great for the competitive part of the community which by the way is the part of the community that keeps this game alive which also by the way Daneos could care less about.

Lets just all grab our egg baskets and drop eggs all over this peaceful grassfield, everything is going great!

man she/he just got nominated Moderator i do belive that what you are doing now is wrong. Stop ,there are other people who actually desirve this words.

• "The rise and fall of DBOG" will make such an amazing and great video. I could literally write a novel about how disappointing this 5 year wait for a provate server was. Literally a novel and you kids will still keep pouring thousands into this game until you realize just like 2pro2u that Daneos is indeed Mr Krabs father.

latest?cb=20120401101800

• "The rise and fall of DBOG" will make such an amazing and great video. I could literally write a novel about how disappointing this 5 year wait for a provate server was. Literally a novel and you kids will still keep pouring thousands into this game until you realize just like 2pro2u that Daneos is indeed Mr Krabs father.

latest?cb=20120401101800

lmfaoo but no it will never happen, the Cash whales, little kids, console gaming Dude-bros, and Yes-Men will never go against their lord and savior Daneos who is literally a god to them

• Sirab You have the right to your own opinions I won't argue that, but.... When you begin to go head on to attack members just because they have a different view than you.... That is where I draw the line. Please if you don't have anything nice to say to others don't say it at all. ~

Lilith,
    DBO G Team.

• dumb is stating in a post that there will be ssj3 and then just getting hit with real life by a moderator.

• LMfaoo they banned him, smfh this community man, gotta be a yes man and politically correct otherwise you get the boot.

It is a temp ban, he talked to much shiet even though OP had more shiet in his mouth, they both deserve a temp ban. OP Rednaks was the leading source to the flame and it is only right to give him the same punishment.

• I can only conclude by saying that you're the type of people that put alot of money on the game , waiting for fast results , i'm gonna be offensive but sorry , you're just dumb.

Someone who farms zenis and stones for a long time period and then gets the wanted results will get more respects than someone who put money on the game and then starts complaining because Founders rewards weren't as good as he expected and then start blaming and harassing mods about the Guy who spent 6.4k $ etc etc.

Do i really have to go into detail to explain how basic p2w is ....

Look . I have no doubt that someone who farms zenis and stones for a long time period can get his "wanted results"

But then a guy comes and throws in 20$ in the game and he is already ahead of him . Thats how p2w works . thats how every f2p game works

And you need to understand that founders who actually paid ARE dissapointed with the results . this people paid money to HELP the team proceed with the games development and they were promised with lots of goodies . So they get the dogi u can get from a merchant for like 7,5k with a modded goku shadow in the back. If you cant understand that i dont know who you're calling dumb

And you keep missing the point . The guy spent 6.4k and he left the game . that alone should speak for itself . But you seem to be too arrogant and blind to even understand what he meant by it .

• I never said : 'omg ssj3 will be added can't w8"

I just said that it's a possibility and I hope that it could be added and even if the Mod said no I won't come and hate the game saying it's Bad , Daneos is freaking working alone while the game was developped by a whole company back in 2010-2013.. If you're not happy make your own Dragon Ball Online version and show us if you could make a ssj3 transformation for every Sayain. (Answering Astin)

Perfection is not attainable, but if you chase perfection you can catch excellence :thumbup::thumbup:

dragon-ball-super-039-kaio-ken-ssb.gif?w=636

11_small.png Fighter - RednakZ

• It is a temp ban, he talked to much shiet even though OP had more shiet in his mouth, they both deserve a temp ban. OP Rednaks was the leading source to the flame and it is only right to give him the same punishment.

But we both know that wont happen cuz he is really good at deep throating the mods now watch me get banned and having this thread closed

• I never said : 'omg ssj3 will be added can't w8"

I just said that it's a possibility and I hope that it could be added and even if the Mod said no I won't come and hate the game saying it's Bad , Daneos is freaking working alone while the game was developped by a whole company back in 2010-2013.. If you're not happy make your own Dragon Ball Online version and show us if you could make a ssj3 transformation for every Sayain. (Answering Astin)

You CLEARLY have NO idea what you're talking about if i even begun to expose this "TEAM" id be IP banned in miliseconds .

• Be grateful , WE all non-founders want those X5 EXP BOOST 100% 2HR for all levels , that Kid Clock , those Wagu Coins etc.

Perfection is not attainable, but if you chase perfection you can catch excellence :thumbup::thumbup:

dragon-ball-super-039-kaio-ken-ssb.gif?w=636

11_small.png Fighter - RednakZ

• Be grateful , WE all non-founders want those X5 EXP BOOST 100% 2HR for all levels , that Kid Clock , those Wagu Coins etc.

You might , i dont most of us dont . like really who the hell wants a fkn exp boost . i got 2 chars to 45 without them i can certainly manage . And who gives a F about a fkn kidclock...you kidding me ? thats how you're defending this ? kidclocks are worth less than 5 bucks . and wagu coins...really ?

• Alright first of to OP, keep calling sirab dumb for donating to the game lol? Jesus christ without the support from ppl like sirab and others your "dream come true" game would be non-extinct, so keep biting the hand that feeds you.

And the game is a shitton of p2w lol, take rare property balls as an example, to get the right amount and right stats you wuld need to farm zeni for countless of days, i cant even find them on auctionhouse. So someone farming legit 30 hours vs someone paying 5dollars for wagu coins with the same end result is not pay2win in your little bubble?

And no, there woooooooooooooooont be any added "SSJ 3 ULTRA INSTINCT YAAAAYY xDDDDDD COOL STUFFZ!!!!!!" or any other tmqs and us1 or new content for that matter, but the free working modders might give u some recolors of the dogis, sorry to burst your bubble kid.

and some sidenotes, League of legends is an mmo? really?
    and lastly roblox? cmonbruh? roblox really?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!