The game is going to become more and more successful and here's why

• You might , i dont most of us dont . like really who the hell wants a fkn exp boost . i got 2 chars to 45 without them i can certainly manage . And who gives a F about a fkn kidclock...you kidding me ? thats how you're defending this ? kidclocks are worth less than 5 bucks . and wagu coins...really ?

What did you expect from a guy that has a forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/667/ as his only character and riding off forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/668/

• All the decisions we make are based off a team-based judgement. We play fair

Why bann him? Quote the attack. Isint ops following line "sorry , you're just dumb." also an attack? bann both then, you are not shining on your first day of work here

I was not the one who banned him, but I was merely stating you can have your own opinions, without forcing them on others or even without being toxic or slanderous. The one who banned Sirab had a valid reason, and this wasn't the first offense in which caused this course of action. It is in the best interest of the community that we act, and we will continue to support you all as best we can. Also remember to stay on topic of the original post as it is essential to community guidelines.

Lilith,
    DBO G Team.

• I never said : 'omg ssj3 will be added can't w8"

I just said that it's a possibility and I hope that it could be added and even if the Mod said no I won't come and hate the game saying it's Bad , Daneos is freaking working alone while the game was developped by a whole company back in 2010-2013.. If you're not happy make your own Dragon Ball Online version and show us if you could make a ssj3 transformation for every Sayain.

so for last time im telling everything wrong with you and im done .

''I never said : 'omg ssj3 will be added can't w8"- ''that will make the gameplay way better with also adding new transformations such as SSJ2 , SSJ3 , SSJGod , SSBlue.'' Backing on your own words?

''I just said that it's a possibility and I hope that it could be added and even if the Mod said no''-first you didnt say it was a posibility you said it as a statement ,second this shows how delusional you are. THE MODERATOR said there wont be such a thing but you still hope for it >?you need a taste of real world.

Daneos is freaking working alone while the game was developped by a whole company back in 2010-2013.-Do you even know what Daneos is doing right now ? comparing him to a company is sheer powerful imagination ,i cant explain myself how you keep stating things that make no sense yet you claim them to be true

If you're not happy make your own Dragon Ball Online version and show us if you could make a ssj3 transformation for every Sayain. -Just stop this is going way to far.

Now that i've listed my opinion feel free to act like a mature kid/adult whetever you claim to be and accept you were mistaken and move one.Evolve from this state of imaginary world you are living in right now

• id be suprised if they even designed a dogi thats wearable by people . They need graphic designer to recreate dogis . I know daneos is greedy but he could spare a couple of dolars on paying a legit graphic designer worth making dbz inspired dogis . But i doubt that . Because all that was proven since the day DBOG was announced was greediness . And no proof of actually getting something new . the zamasu dogi everybody is so pumped about was a recolor . i Legit saw better mods in dogis in the dbocom forums by fans than here . Also different face expressions . heck i remember doing a couple my self . Shouldnt be hard really... If i . a casual nobody can do it . Certainly a whole "team" can make different face expressions . or AT THE LEAST .other hairstyles anything that would actually be called "ADDING CONTENT"

• All the decisions we make are based off a team-based judgement. We play fair

I was not the one who banned him, but I was merely stating you can have your own opinions, without forcing them on others or even without being toxic or slanderous. The one who banned Sirab had a valid reason, and this wasn't the first offense in which caused this course of action. It is in the best interest of the community that we act, and we will continue to support you all as best we can.

But contributing to flame is also an offense of the community rules, so it is only fair that Rednaks1 gets a temp ban too

• Obviously it was tempest who banned him, who else lol. And as far as P2W goes Daneos has done a good job removing stones and brown boxes, but the most bullshit thing is how cc91 tickets are 400 cash shop points... in a game this buggy?

I don't even wanna tell you guys how many times I've had one of my party members crash or DC when we are at like floor 60 in pre open beta. Why the fuick aren't cc91 tickets in the vendors outside CC?

But that is minuscule to the scam he pulled with founders, and they still have not given a response to us. What a joke.

And its pathetic to see how Kids will say that SK is balanced, lol no. Even an SK main from KR Josh has stated multiple times they just made this class busted, and the only ever real nerf they got was removal of scouter-chips, but then again scouter-chips didn't need to be removed, only anti crit chips. I feel like 90% of this community doesn't play any other competitive game, or they play games like league of legends with shit balance.

• Bruuuuuuhhhh. Why did you add SSJ2 etc. for future content lmao. Makes you look like a total noob man.That sh*t won't happen. Y'all need to forget that one. In DBO story you are more Human than a saiyan. Humans can barely unlock SSJ so why go SSJ2 lol. Following the story: Humans can never go past SSJ. Majin can never go past Kid Buu and Namekians can't get past GN. If you can't keep the story then f*ck this game lmao.

Also this game doesn't have too much potential to tell the truth here (like everyone else does xD). It's an old game. Only cool thing about it is, it's Dragonball based.

And about community thing. Meh. There are cool ppl yes, but many others are just annoying. Especially the die hard PvP players who think they get fame by doing what they do. And all that drama when they lose to someone and can't accept it. "Bug user" flame starts etc. Soooooo damn annoying.

The staff...well can't say too much on that since i don't really care about anyone here xD. Only thing that bothered me was before OB started. No one knew wtf was going on. Community was confused not knowing if OB will start on that day or not. No one of the staff was there to give any info. Well at least i haven't seen anything other than confused ppl asking what's going on.

About P2W: Well, i'mma say this: At 70 cap when you farmed back in old DBO you had a chance of dropping Legendary lvl 70 weapons with max. effect. Haven't seen it happen here in POB (haven't heard of anyone doing it either) and i can tell you i am a hardcore farmer. And i mean really hardcore farmer since i don't do PvP. Even fought against DWs for the spot and actually won once. Came close to drop max. effect once but it was a rare glove. You are forced to use brown boxes for 70 weapons. Had to do it too. But i used a lot of brown boxes from boss event which took some time. Server was flooded with brown boxes to the point where they became the stronger ingame currency than zeni lmao. Thus forcing you to cash in order to buy some of the good stuff or buying boxes for zeni which was expensive sometimes. If a cash shop item is used as currency, something is going wrong af! And i'm sure it will happen in OB too.

The future content thing. Read above. Forget all the sh*t you wrote there. Unless Daneos goes into YOLO mode and gives no f*ck about the game story. And this Thread just looks like it's made by a die hard fanboy after he read some criticism by someone else lul.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I think is time we stop and i ask a dear Moderator to close this thread as there is CLEAR evidence the OP of this post has not given any valuable information let alone true information,and only helping spread missinterpreted rumors.I feel bad that it seems like all of us are attacking OP and we should stop and act mature.Thanks for your opinion OP next time please verify things before posting on forum go on discord and say it there im sure people will Pm you with positive feedback.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!