Full PVP Channel

• Hi guys, i was thinking that would be great if we have a full 24/7 pvp cannel in the server.
    This can help to improve the guild wars and other aspects of the game that are in this instance of the game mostly only for level cap and well equip players.
    if we have a full pvp channel, all players with any level will be inmerse in this kind of stuff.

I know there is a scramble event, but that event is active a few hours per week, And is active only if you suscrbie to the event.

In the same kind of stuff, could be fun have new sistem for the guild style ponts.

Have the option to declare a aliance or war to another guild and win 1 style point if you kill a x number of players.

Give to the style point anothers good uses like buy some kind of "guild buff", make better exchange prices from merchants for a determinate amount of time. etc

I dont know thats are just random stuffs to make a example.

What do you think about this idea?

Have a nice day!:)

• Guild buff are actually a pretty good idea, give more reason to the guild points other tan more capacity and the logo, the guild wars could be awsome too, but at least the guild buff would be an ace to the game (the idea is not to do buff that affects pvp, more like EXP buffs or AP buffs to fly longer for example)

firmakatekyo.png 19_small.png Shadow Knight..........Lv 60
    21_small.png Grand Chef................Lv 58
    18_small.png Turtle Hermit.............Lv 49
    22_small.png Karma.........................Lv 47
    14_small.pngDende Priest...............Lv 40
  • Dedicating a channel for PK is a nice idea. Maybe introduce a PK system where when you kill a player who has enough mudosa points, you would gain like 1000 mudosa (an example) and the person who got killed would lose equal change of mudosa points. Something like this would make open world pvp more interesting and prevent people from abusing mudosa points.

• Dedicating a channel for PK is a nice idea. Maybe introduce a PK system where when you kill a player who has enough mudosa points, you would gain like 1000 mudosa (an example) and the person who got killed would lose equal change of mudosa points. Something like this would make open world pvp more interesting and prevent people from abusing mudosa points.

also would make people not stuck at korin plat for open PVP.

• Great idea but thers so many things to set like difference of lvls you can fight, how many "frags" you can reach by day/week/month, negative status by killing more ppl than the set limit, protection zones spots like cities etc. I am working on this system on my server for fun if i ve some free time. I can share later any videos with my works, maybe the results of my work appeal to dev Daneos and will introduce the pvp system to the game. Cheers!

• Great idea but thers so many things to set like difference of lvls you can fight, how many "frags" you can reach by day/week/month, negative status by killing more ppl than the set limit, protection zones spots like cities etc. I am working on this system on my server for fun if i ve some free time. I can share later any videos with my works, maybe the results of my work appeal to dev Daneos and will introduce the pvp system to the game. Cheers!

on how many people you kill you get like a skull above your name makes everyone knows that you are a PK and dangerous, and also would be cool to make a bounty system on wanted people who kills them gets items or zeni.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!