Bots Infestation !?

• I've seen the same thing in majin town. It's just so weird like, besides tanem tokens what do they even achieve by this?

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Hakuryu░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
    ████████████████████████████████████████
    █ Yoυ ωon'т ғιnd тнe вeaт, υnтιl yoυ loѕe yoυrѕelғ ιn ιт. █
    ████████████████████████████████████████

• Would be good to report it here, show some screenshots of the user using bots, at least that way could be identified?

firmakatekyo.png 19_small.png Shadow Knight..........Lv 60
    21_small.png Grand Chef................Lv 58
    18_small.png Turtle Hermit.............Lv 49
    22_small.png Karma.........................Lv 47
    14_small.pngDende Priest...............Lv 40
  • Hey guys great that you folks pointed it out in the forums can you please use the ticket support orhttps://forum.dboglobal.to/ticketsystem/index.php?ticket-add/ or contact a member of staff directly we don't like name shaming to be an open thing in dbog.

We will do our best to combat these bots.

thank you very much for showing care and dedication to keeping our community as fair as possible regards boxbox

• Fun fact they may be a bot but depends some people trying to launch many client they can just to farm tokens and try their luck on upgrades

after all i been having 5 char opens just for the token farming soo i can gear up my main :V

also i have heard some people getting lucky to upgrade on new char even the luck base by when you chosse 1 of the 3 cards

but from what i have seen and tested depends on your luck but it worked sometimes for me i usually get fail each time i try to go above +7 but i gave the stones and gear to a lvl 1 alt izi +10 from green stones gg update of upgrade lel

• Disable multiaccounts!

I mean, explain me the logic: For WHAT some/many people need multiple clients?! To buff your main Chars? Are you truly as bad players?

Sorry but...

These lvl1 people are all over the world. Just stay 24/7 in the towns and get tokens for nothing every 15 minutes, cause it is allowed!

Also a funny joke, sharing accounts is forbidden. But multiaccounts is ok?!

• it's something using your brain at some point soo that you dont need to worry about farming it in future when you can play with your luck faster smh

also its 14 m each 10 tokens be happy for that some hardcore players just put their char online 24-7 just for enough tokens to buy like 3 white and who knows how many green or purple after all people dont want to bother to go inside a ud or tmq or rp dungeons just to kill soo many mob and get 1 blue or red or even nothing in this early stage of the ob... since token shop got updated with U26-55 stones soo ofc they will abuse the token shop until lvl 60 cap or higher gets added where you have to go pve and farm for it or do what usually most casher do buy from wagu machine lel gj daneos add stones on wagu machine make the game more easier then it needed to be just make the upgrade system harder then it used to be lol

• Fun fact they may be a bot but depends some people trying to launch many client they can just to farm tokens and try their luck on upgrades

after all i been having 5 char opens just for the token farming soo i can gear up my main :V

also i have heard some people getting lucky to upgrade on new char even the luck base by when you chosse 1 of the 3 cards

but from what i have seen and tested depends on your luck but it worked sometimes for me i usually get fail each time i try to go above +7 but i gave the stones and gear to a lvl 1 alt izi +10 from green stones gg update of upgrade lel

how do you have all your chars open? also i dont see this as a problem they are just getting tokens the only problem is that this might detract from the games income because people are not paying for stones they are just using tokens

• how do you have all your chars open? also i dont see this as a problem they are just getting tokens the only problem is that this might detract from the games income because people are not paying for stones they are just using tokens

my pc way too much op for this game... basically my graphic card wont bother to run while i play this game...

gtx 1070 strix

and i am using 16 gb ram

basically i would upgrade both if i wanted but there is no game asking me to do it yet soo i am fine to play all games i want for full graphic

my only issue with this game is that windows 10 loves giving fps drop thats how i play handicap against most people in pvp cause i wont bother to go back to win7 when i enjoy using win10 lel

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!