------>Transformations Suggestion <-------

• Anyway, here are some tweaks to the SSJ transformation.

- Super Saiyan Stats:

LP - not changed

EP - increased by 200%

physical offence - increased by 20%

energy offence - increased by 20%

physical defence - not changed

energy defence - not changed

run speed - increased by 30%

attack speed - increased by 20%

hit rate - increased to 20%

dodge rate - increased by 30%

block rate - increased by 10%

curse success rate - increased by 10%

curse resistance rate - increased by 10%

Let me explain the changes.

Increased hit rate as it doesn't grant much benefit to classes besides Fighters.

Curse Success Rate matches Curse Resistance as it makes no sense to be to increase the defense, but not the offense. This doesn't make it overpowered after all and Cranes would definitely benefit from this.

• 10% block rate + block skill lv 3 30% = 40% block rate

and i remember you can get an earring and ring with 7% block rate from quests, so it would be 54%.

• Add Oozaru transformation, we could wish for a tail, then with the tail we get "artificial moon" skill too, Majin could be the PURE EVIL form would be cool too hahaha

lol that will be good transformationj

36988075_507127803041460_1712194459216642048_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=edbe477d040132d2d73cdd59303b71b1&oe=5BE50930
                   X9WQJtL.png                                                                                      
                       11_small.png SonEza - Level 60
                    2_small.pngBlackGokou - Level 22
                     Turn Anger Into Power

• Perhaps instead of wanting to upgrade the regular Super Saiyan we hope that there's a way for the game to implement Super Saiyan 2 and so on which would be a lot harder to acquire but for all the work you'd finally get the buff you always wanted for the said transformation.

Don t make it like a wish , I hope for something like an archivement maybe with Master's abbility u cold talk to goku and he will give u a way to upgrade your ssj1 , but this trasnformation will drain more ep so u will have the choose to let it ssj1 or make it 2 , or maybe just add it idk, Anyway , making it like a very hard quest , clear tmq7 50 times using ssj1 etc.

• Because we don't need new transformations, and it has been stated numerous times that no more transformations will be added.

You're wasting your time explaining it over and over to people. Just let them have their little fantasy dream, when the realization that it wont happen comes crashing down maybe they'll start coming up with realistic dreams.

• If the team really plans on introducing cap 80 where we will probably get an extra 10 skill points to allocate and walk around broken af then yes adding a new lvl80 transformation wish would would just be the cherry on top.

• If the team really plans on introducing cap 80 where we will probably get an extra 10 skill points to allocate and walk around broken af then yes adding a new lvl80 transformation wish would would just be the cherry on top.

If the SSJ level 40, then maybe level 80 can have SSJ2 or adding a SSJ Blue if it were possible, but we can see about that, though.

• If the SSJ level 40, then maybe level 80 can have SSJ2 or adding a SSJ Blue if it were possible, but we can see about that, though.

After reading DBO story, you guys will realize that you are playing the wrong game man. Try Xenoverse....

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• After reading DBO story, you guys will realize that you are playing the wrong game man. Try Xenoverse....

I have Xenoverse 2. SSJB drains your ki, I know. xD

He is refering to the dbo story where you have so few sayain blood in yourself, that you need shenlong to activate it. Thats why you need to wish for it.

As for me I'd love to see more transformations (I allways run around with my ssb mod, just because of the look of it), dbos story isn't that good anyways imo, so I wouldn't mind.

But I don't even want to think about the balancing afterwards. So if, just as optical transformation would be awesome. But that in the state of the game atm is wasted development time. Imo.

You do realize that if a lvl 80 cap occurs, there would obviously be a new set of skills to release in order to balance things out again, right?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!