do u guys ever dream to make video games? may i get subs in my youtube chanel ^^

• hello, i just wanna share my progress of the game i working on, i dont show now my game it slef, but this is a cars ai system, i going to sell it in future...

the idea is to make CPU controlable car that would find the way from labirynth, avoid obstacles or folow player...

in this video i did put 5 invisible points, the car find the way to one point, the look for a way to another point...

everything was very izi to make, only one problem, i was using nvidia physX, what it means that there is real spinning wheels, real steering wheels, real braking, i allready did know how to make that obiject would just simply move towards target, but it was way more difficult to make car calculate a path and then use steering allong that path, since for example player allso moving from one point to another, so the path needs to be callculated dynamicly, and that makes huge inpact on cpu/fps... i found a way to make that this project would work on very old android phones without any issues :)

for those who interested in my chanel, i not youtuber, time by time i upload some crappy videos, but you are free to sub my.

for those who interesested in game i working on, just comment here, i will update this with more videos of gameplay :) allso may some of u know good free fullscreen recording software that would record in hq?

EDITES

oh yas this is only one non programmer freindlly script ^^

its written with c# language and im working in unity 5 engine

the cars models is mine to :P some blender skills

if someone want learn to make games, feel free to contact my, i will guide you to a right direction :P

• why don't you contribute to make DBOG better ?

• If you have a understanding in C#, you would most likely learn c++ fast. If you have an understanding of classes, constructors and objects in c# anything is possible.

im just guy that have hobby, i dont have education :D and in c# allot of done for you, in c++ the code is longer and more complex, anyway i just want to make my own games :D plus what i could make for dbo most, mods?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!