Bring back guaranteed TMQ Rewards

• I have an idea that can help make the game less P2W and help the community interact more together. Bring back when TMQ awarded each player an item every single time you completed the TMQ. You randomly got either a jacket , pants , or shoes but you got an item every single time. One piece of armor could possibly be made really hard to get for people not to complete their set so easily. Possibly the jacket? The stats on the armor would be completely random. For gloves and sub-weapons, they should be dropped by the final boss , RNG based. The perfect drop rates can be adjusted to find the right one so it is not too easy but not impossible. I feel like TMQs should be a more popular thing and this coupled with another change will do just that.

Remove the ability for brown boxes to be used on jackets , pants , shoes. They would still be able to be used on accessories , gloves and sub-weapons. And that's just enough. You shouldn't be able to just box your whole character right? Every player should work for their gear, even a little bit. Since most people are saving their brown boxes for 70 cap , this change wouldn't take away the value of their items just adjust it.

Please discuss below , I'd love to hear opinions

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!