Autopots and Ranked matches

• That's a good idea, a seperate queue by people that wants to use autopots and people that actually don't have the luxury to use them. Obviously, not everyone is a turtle hermit, like Roli meister here. Some of us actually wants to use the class we want and enjoy. Sadly don't have to money to actually whale like again our meister here.

• It's not an excuse for losing. I've won most of my ranked matches without an autopot and now that i've chosen to use one, i've been winning over half easily. I don't have a problem with obtaining them but I feel like it's really unfair when i activate an autopot for someone else i know who uses one then in my next fight I'm up against someone who doesn't have one.

There should either be a way to disable them temporarily or they just shouldn't activate in ranked matches at all.

nah autopots are a need. otherwise a fighter would have no chance of beating an sk and so on. just the price is very much exagerated and they are tokens.i would rather buy them with zeni

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!