Autopots and Ranked matches

• Hey there! I've noticed that autopots are still used quite frequently in ranked matches which I believe is extremely unfair towards not just non-paying but all users.

Let's look at the meaning behind the term 'ranked'. A quick Google search indicates that a ranking is 'a rank or place within a grading system'. To be able to up your rank with the added accessory of an extra life seems extremely unfair to me. I believe ranked matches should be based off skill and timing and not the person who has the autopot is most likely going to win if the match is even.

This is just my personal beliefs but I think it's really unfair to virtually win a fight for your opponent to be max HP again in a second under 30%.

What does everyone else think about this?

Thanks

• Again, 25 hours of afk for an autopot which is only 100k hp? Compared to cashers with infinite pots? Have you seen Flexarot's inventory? I don't even wanna imagine what others look like.

Right now people who use cash have to get these pots just with luck, as the Cash Shop doesn't allow you to buy directly the LP and EP pots, only through wagu coins, which give random items.

- Santo, DBOG Team.

• I don't want to be offensive, but this "omg autopot" seems to be an excuse on losing. Autopots are not only are obtainable for free from token shop, but with a small amount of work you can simply buy one from auction house for relatively low price.

Currently I see one for 1.500.000 with 500.000 LP recovery, and the price seems to be stable.

So if the item is openly being sold for a rather low price (let's be real, 1.5kk is really not much, even for beginners) then why is it hard to simply buy one?

I am not targeting you (the original poster), I am targeting everyone who uses potions and autopots and question them.

• I still dislike autopots for having way too big of an impact. But with the token shop, ability to disable/enable them at will, and ease of getting them...it's not nearly as much of an issue unless you do nothing but fight in ranked all day.

That said, if people are going to be using these in PvP anyway, we may as well just hand out free infinite PvP-only healing items. It's dumb you gotta farm tokens, zeni, and force yourself into every Budokai to get every healing item to cheat with in ranked. Sure, it's "fair" if everyone cheats, but these are consumable items. You use 'em, they're gone. And if you run out, welp, your opponents now have 2 more HP bars than you 'til you farm for more.

• I still dislike autopots for having way too big of an impact. But with the token shop, ability to disable/enable them at will, and ease of getting them...it's not nearly as much of an issue unless you do nothing but fight in ranked all day.

That said, if people are going to be using these in PvP anyway, we may as well just hand out free infinite PvP-only healing items. It's dumb you gotta farm tokens, zeni, and force yourself into every Budokai to get every healing item to cheat with in ranked. Sure, it's "fair" if everyone cheats, but these are consumable items. You use 'em, they're gone. And if you run out, welp, your opponents now have 2 more HP bars than you 'til you farm for more.

Well it's easy to hunt zeni said Roli, create a Turtle Hermit like him and you'll earn tons (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

• just checked the AH to be sure so let me tell you what i see there is 1 pot red of 500.000 and it goes for 3kk and that price seems to be stable,im not responding to be contradictory or something its just they are expensive as fk meanwhile the green ones i got a B one with 500k...but the overall prices of these things are high. Look here,and on the second page there are no more autopot so in regard of being expensive they(red ones) are also hard to get .

• just checked the AH to be sure so let me tell you what i see there are 2 pots red of 500.000 and they go for 3.5 and that price seems to be stable,im not responding to be contradictory or something its just they are expensive as fk meanwhile the green ones i got a B one with 500k...but the overall prices of these things are high. Look here,and on the second page there are no more autopot so in regard of being expensive they(red ones) are also hard to get .

Whales would of course defend their ideology. To make them feel better about themselves. Sometimes i dont feel like replying to players like these. Thanks for making a point.

• Whales would of course defend their ideology. To make them feel better about themselves. Sometimes i dont feel like replying to players like these. Thanks for making a point.

you might want to change my quote becasue the time of when i made the post and took the screenshot differ so the numbers dont add up.Ofc i edited my posts so it would be like in the picture so that there is atleast a visual proof.Im not complaining about the pots there are worse p2w things that need our attention not some mere pots that go in tokenshop but it would be nice if the pots from token wouldn't be binded that would be a quality change.

• It's not an excuse for losing. I've won most of my ranked matches without an autopot and now that i've chosen to use one, i've been winning over half easily. I don't have a problem with obtaining them but I feel like it's really unfair when i activate an autopot for someone else i know who uses one then in my next fight I'm up against someone who doesn't have one.

There should either be a way to disable them temporarily or they just shouldn't activate in ranked matches at all.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!