Daneos

• I don't get it, Daneos is actually fixing some of the issues especially party range, bugs that result in unaccounted deaths(buffing weapon durability),

- Monster aggro now only depends on dealt damage.

- 50% (old 100%) of DOT damage is added as aggro which fixes the problem of it regenerating fast and also keeping your dragon buffs when you enter dungeons or leaving parties. It's all heard and fixed by him. Hope to see more of this reputable work in the future especially regarding the NERFS of certain classes. Thank you, Daneos.

• I don't agree with a LOT of balancing decisions(and lack thereof). And 'cause I don't like to censor myself on topics like that, it's hard to let gratitude show through. The guys do listen and I appreciate that. There's a lot of drama and doomsayers around, so it's nice to have a positive threads like this sometimes to remind the team we're grateful. :thumbup:

can someone explains this '' Spinning attack now scales with movement speed'' ? does spin attack movement speed increases with movement speed buffs/gear ?

You move while you spin in the same way you do when not spinning. This update simply makes it if you have 150% movement speed, you can move around that fast while spinning too. Not as OP as it sounds; if you just speed past mobs without stopping you'll only hit them once at best, so you still gotta sit still every now and then.

• I don't agree with a LOT of balancing decisions(and lack thereof). And 'cause I don't like to censor myself on topics like that, it's hard to let gratitude show through. The guys do listen and I appreciate that. There's a lot of drama and doomsayers around, so it's nice to have a positive threads like this sometimes to remind the team we're grateful. :thumbup:

You move while you spin in the same way you do when not spinning. This update simply makes it if you have 150% movement speed, you can move around that fast while spinning too. Not as OP as it sounds; if you just speed past mobs without stopping you'll only hit them once at best, so you still gotta sit still every now and then.

Actually not, i tested it yesterday. For each 6% Movespeed your spins gets 1 more tick, it does not increase the duration but the interval the spin does damage. With 30% i hat 5 extra spins and now lets think of the Karma and Poko Buffs with shoes and movespeed on the dogi as well.

Karma 20%
    Poko 16%
    (My) Shoes 14%
    Dogi 5%
    20% from the speed potion

If there are more buffs let me know, but with just 60% you get 10 more spins and that is huge damage. I think this is a good buff since it converts a useless stat like movespeed (maybe not as useless but its no Con or Lp%) into a good stat for Mighty Majins.

• So it finally is like it should be/was in old DBO. Nice work Daneos! Very nice! Thumbs up for this!:thumbup:

• that what it was in old dbo, i saw on a thread on dbocom days ago i couldn't believe.

so does it increase number of spins of ultimate only or grand chef ball transformation too ?

• I disagree with your sht. There's lot of bug going on in this game. I'M paying 10% of his salary but I ain't seeing 10% of work. I don't see him providing good service with my money .Even the dragonball drop rate was like ****

^O^

Po.Yi

Can't disagree on the dragon ball drop rate tho this hunt. Level 45 areas are packed with afkers and cashers in kokkara or korin that only comes alive during these hours.

• Can't disagree on the dragon ball drop rate tho this hunt. Level 45 areas are packed with afkers and cashers in kokkara or korin that only comes alive during these hour

AGREE, Theres some thing I hate it, I can't turn on popo skill when I'M in super saiyan, and when I switch channel my super saiyan is gne and nd to w8 another 1 hour like ******* hell . and my majin bought a ******* mini bus .And when I go buu I can't fking ride and even dash like bro I paid so much for this game. Srsly fix this yu craps

^O^

Po.Yi

• AGREE, Theres some thing I hate it, I can't turn on popo skill when I'M in super saiyan, and when I switch channel my super saiyan is gne and nd to w8 another 1 hour like ******* hell . and my majin bought a ******* mini bus .And when I go buu I can't fking ride and even dash like bro I paid so much for this game. Srsly fix this yu craps

^O^

Po.Yi

Kid Buu i support you . Papi was here

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!