Monster aggro now only depends on dealt damage.

• Bullshit. There is a class there whether you like it or not, a fun game is having options, not taking them away from players. SK being the true tank was never a problem before now. Do you even know what anecdotal evidence is?

I'd love to hear how a Turtle that hits 15k damage aoe with a single skill is going to control his damage output, lol.

It seems you play a healer and is buthurt with dps for some reason.

smh butthurt for playing healer ???? cause of the dps ??? wow ok soo if i play ultimate would make you happy? low dps just spin and cluster deal enough of dmg??? i dont need dps on my side to take aggro from a tank i seen this shit when we got lvl 29 cap 2 different dragon clan 1 with good shit the other one with trash and he takes aggro way easier then the good shit...

anyways my point is that dps now have to play more carefully if they going to dps all they can after all aggro now is based of dps dmg if a tank fails to aggro or got huge lag or whatever the reason is then play smart and be under the aggro %

tbh i dont give a shit about dw class most boring class ever made even if they lose their tankyness dosent means they cant become stronger to get their tankyness back ... go ask sendoku and get dw ideas from him he probably say go sk but still he shown people dw can be strong if you play them right with whatever you got.... dw might need dmg buff but still dosent means they are useless now cause of this update smh

• smh butthurt for playing healer ???? cause of the dps ??? wow ok soo if i play ultimate would make you happy? low dps just spin and cluster deal enough of dmg??? i dont need dps on my side to take aggro from a tank i seen this shit when we got lvl 29 cap 2 different dragon clan 1 with good shit the other one with trash and he takes aggro way easier then the good shit...

anyways my point is that dps now have to play more carefully if they going to dps all they can after all aggro now is based of dps dmg if a tank fails to aggro or got huge lag or whatever the reason is then play smart and be under the aggro %

tbh i dont give a shit about dw class most boring class ever made even if they lose their tankyness dosent means they cant become stronger to get their tankyness back ... go ask sendoku and get dw ideas from him he probably say go sk but still he shown people dw can be strong if you play them right with whatever you got.... dw might need dmg buff but still dosent means they are useless now cause of this update smh

do you really have to end all your posts with smh. somehow? Noone cares if you don't like dw's , daenos isn't balancing this game to cater to your tastes smh.

• smh butthurt for playing healer ???? cause of the dps ??? wow ok soo if i play ultimate would make you happy? low dps just spin and cluster deal enough of dmg??? i dont need dps on my side to take aggro from a tank i seen this shit when we got lvl 29 cap 2 different dragon clan 1 with good shit the other one with trash and he takes aggro way easier then the good shit...

Lool sendoku didnt show shiat how dw are strong, all he did was put ppl out of the arena... plus it wasnt even him who invented that, it was mythrandir and heres a guide of him telling how to play DW back in 2013 (http://dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40939) where he most likely got the idea from...

To quote Mythrandir: "Throwing out of the arena: This strategy works for every class but only if you have good ping. It goes like this: Dash to the edge->ArmPull->Paralys (RP-Duration)->Dash behind enemy->KD (ChargingFist or DragonStrike). However it's a little bit risky cause when you dash to the edge other player may throw you out so you need to be very carefull using this tactic."

plus thats not even the point, the point is sk are suppose to be op in 1v1 and how are they currently better at crowd control than DW? it shouldnt be like that, yes DW needs a bit more of Hitrate as we miss too often, i dont even say damage boost but definitely hit rate. And they need to be better tanks than SK thats for sure, and thats impossible if you cant hold the aggro

• Proxymime SK was never good at crowd control, sure they can use violent slice and self destruct but they do not have defense that DW have.

To play tank role as SK you need to be full buffed and to have high upgraded armor with good dende that can keep your HP good.

While as DW, thx to higher PDEF and higher defense in general and more HP and Dragon Punishment he can endure more dmg than SK due that OP LP recovery skill that with good CD earrings can be spammed.

Still I am not fan of this aggro update since I play DW and SK, DW should be able to hold aggro but thx to this update that is gone (I mean he had hard time to keep it in first place) , he can't even hold super mobs now if turtle kame them and fail to one shot them nor farm if there is turtle there.

If you want to keep this aggro update, increase range and duration of taunt skills and their effectiveness, meaning,

taunts won't conflict with any debuff from any other class and while taunt is on target entire party will be on 1-10% aggro soo that even if taunt is gone, it will need some time that someone be near 99% aka 100% to take aggro.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• As Skedar said do not forget about Taunts. Both Warrior classes SK/DW have 2 taunts and can easily spam them with decent Cooldown reduction. Not just that but both Mighty Majins have 2 taunts too. So dont think this update has ruined these classes changes can still be made in future updates. As for level 70 Dungeons they are still very much doable for example since Ulitmates have 2 taunts and with some decent cool down they should be able to be spammed in succession in order to maintain aggro. Ultimate,Dende,Poko,Karma, and the 5th class can be whatever you like yes a turle would help clear the floors with loads of mobs but both Ultimate and Karma can switch into Pure form to assist with that.

I dont think, I know for a fact this change ruinned the game balance even more, here is a list of what changed to the game enviroment:

- since dw's don't have enough damage to hold the aggroh after the aoe taunt expires a few things happened here:

- DWs are either forced to pull less mobs or to hold the mobs for longer which is exactly what sk tanking is

- on bosses DWs can't mantain aggroh now so dps classes need to lower their damage output prolonging the boss fights

- Since SK's dish out higher damage than DWs for a fact the dpses dont have to hold back making bosses go faster.

So now we have faster runs with SK as tanks making DWs not desired for any content , also Dungeon run have gone incredibly slower and tedious as the tanks need to do smaller pulls to compensate for this change.

And finally to wrap this up, noone in the community actually asked for this, everyone was pretty happy with how dungeons were working. Doing this and not expecting backlash from the cummunity should not be overlooked.

• As Skedar said do not forget about Taunts. Both Warrior classes SK/DW have 2 taunts and can easily spam them with decent Cooldown reduction. Not just that but both Mighty Majins have 2 taunts too. So dont think this update has ruined these classes changes can still be made in future updates. As for level 70 Dungeons they are still very much doable for example since Ulitmates have 2 taunts and with some decent cool down they should be able to be spammed in succession in order to maintain aggro. Ultimate,Dende,Poko,Karma, and the 5th class can be whatever you like yes a turle would help clear the floors with loads of mobs but both Ultimate and Karma can switch into Pure form to assist with that.

pfff your example was a typical speed party... plus dont forget that DR now works, which means your taunts will hold 1 sec less each time you use it ...

SK was never good at crowd control, sure they can use violent slice and self destruct but they do not have defense that DW have.

When Self destruct can 1 hit KO mobs or output insane damage, thats a pretty good crowed control with this new update... but i agree with you in all points you stated.

And finally to wrap this up, noone in the community actually asked for this, everyone was pretty happy with how dungeons were working. Doing this and not expecting backlash from the cummunity should not be overlooked.

this ^^ i loved the buff update for majins, really helped them get parties for dungeons but this update is ridiculous, especially as no one was complaining before this came out

• Proxymime it can one shot if self destruct is maxed with RP power increase and "if it critic", mostly from 10 mobs, 2 mobs get critic and still without turtle there, no big deal, while good DW with energy siege and DP with RP CD on them and good CD earrings, can spam those skills and be better than SK since it gives less problems to party, while SK needs dende heal skills.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Well, Changing aggro now.. I get aggro as a fighter now.. which means the DW gets less aggro sometimes, but.. a SK took an aggro away from me now. I can see that a little. but using full human team then I get full aggro for the boss, but not the others. I use stormstrike to get other mobs' aggro. e.e Indeed, It has gone bit too far for the DW.

• who said sk never was the true tank? first of all evne without this update the sk would be the needed tank in pve cause most people quit on dw

also about dps role they can do they job but they need to watch carefully and not overdo it thats how the aggro system works smh

No, this is not how the aggro system works correctly, sorry...
    Tanks can hold aggro even without high damage because this type of class has aggro skills: skills that generate high aggro with low damage and provoke.
    DPS class are make to do the max DPS they can without caring about aggro, because if the tank play properly the DPS can't take it from him.
    The actual system is just garbage because even with the tank playing fine he can't hold the aggro if he isn't a f*ckin SK.

"DPS need to watch carefully and not overdo" this is pure bullshit.
    If you think the aggro system should work like this then f*ck upgrade for DPS gears, since they will need to hold their DPS down.

I never see so much shit together before reading your comments in this topic, realy...
    You realy need to play more MMOs to learn how aggro system should works.

• Proxymime it can one shot if self destruct is maxed with RP power increase and "if it critic", mostly from 10 mobs, 2 mobs get critic and still without turtle there, no big deal, while good DW with energy siege and DP with RP CD on them and good CD earrings, can spam those skills and be better than SK since it gives less problems to party, while SK needs dende heal skills.

Well, you are forgetting the low damage/hit rate a DW has. In the time a sk uses his combo, an dw is still spamming his skills. Dw is forced to spam his energy siege and dp over and over again, because nor Cyclone nor Demon Wave do decent damage. Having an useless skill such as Demon's pledge or an unused one like Disastrous Blow. Dragon Strike and Dragons Protection have a poor use. Its known that DW needs a buff.

On the other hand the pvp class, SK has a buff to increase his aggro, a bigger taunt, and having an aoe stun is just wow. May save your team. Dw lacks of crowd control in fact, having spammable skills doesnt add anything, he may save himself with DP, but he cannot save his team.

Dw looks more like a solo/farming class instead of someone you will need in a dungeon. And sk looks like the all in one class.

• NOTE : someone with the 6k defense and another one with 8k defense ( got almost same damage from same mob )

too many sk's in the game nerfing this classe will lead to rage quit some op casher's and no one want's that !!!!!!!

• Well i dont see why no-one has suspected that maybe daneos knows what he's doing....and maybe there's an incoming DW buff we've all been waiting for...all assumptions though....but thats the only way i see this update making sense.

I doubt that so hard lmao. And even if Daneos plans something then why didn't he do this aggro change in the same maintenance in which he would buff DW to compensate the mess we have now? :/

This is just one of those unnecessary sudden changes that pisses off ppl. Now he will either turn it back to how it was or leave it like this, making DW more useless for dungeons etc. which puts SK even more into the spot of an all rounder. Who would take a DW into Dungeons if he can't keep aggro? No one.

Really hope Daneos changes this back fast so we can forget this as fast as we can. X/

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Well, you are forgetting the low damage/hit rate a DW has. In the time a sk uses his combo, an dw is still spamming his skills. Dw is forced to spam his energy siege and dp over and over again, because nor Cyclone nor Demon Wave do decent damage. Having an useless skill such as Demon's pledge or an unused one like Disastrous Blow. Dragon Strike and Dragons Protection have a poor use. Its known that DW needs a buff.

On the other hand the pvp class, SK has a buff to increase his aggro, a bigger taunt, and having an aoe stun is just wow. May save your team. Dw lacks of crowd control in fact, having spammable skills doesnt add anything, he may save himself with DP, but he cannot save his team.

Dw looks more like a solo/farming class instead of someone you will need in a dungeon. And sk looks like the all in one class.

Energy siege and DP have nice dmg if DW is geared as it should be.

What DW mostly needs is a bit change soo he can hold aggro, maybe Powerful roar should reduce entire party aggro to 0% or disastrous blow, but buffing DW skills shouldn't be the way since DW eat MA due his high PDEF, it would destroy MA classes due reflect alone, since pot, auto pot, senzu and DP skills that is like auto pot.

DW needs party aggro eating skill or better taunt with high range and big duration that even if it is spammed, it wouldn't be reduced much.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• PpEnergy siege and DP have nice dmg if DW is geared as it should be.

What DW mostly needs is a bit change soo he can hold aggro, maybe Powerful roar should reduce entire party aggro to 0% or disastrous blow, but buffing DW skills shouldn't be the way since DW eat MA due his high PDEF, it would destroy MA classes due reflect alone, since pot, auto pot, senzu and DP skills that is

DW needs party aggro eating skill or better taunt with high range and big duration that even if it is spammed, it wouldn't be reduced much.

ppl that make dw arent interested in pvping, we want a buff for pve as thats what that class is meant for... ppl are obssessed with pvp that only do that and thats why dw is dying

• ppl that make dw arent interested in pvping, we want a buff for pve as thats what that class is meant for... ppl are obssessed with pvp that only do that and thats why dw is dying

Still there will be people who will do PVP too and find DW to be OP in PVP because it can't be killed.

We need to take everything into consideration to even begin with "fixing" the class.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!