Let's talk Fighter Masterclass Skills!

• wait for CCBD F150 to be added and you will see OP fighters that doesn't die from one hit.

No need to wait for that.

Even in this cap 70 with full con and props, fighter is hard to kill.

I test this many time with fighters back in POB and now that props are back to 1, their def, base dmg is high and they have tons of HP soo they don't give af about life steal and curse.

To fight those fighters you need to use anti critic gloves, legendary jacket pdef with anti critic, sure you will lose tons of focus and pray that you hit them with bold but there is hit rate reduce debuff making your bold mostly useless since it miss and if it hits, bleed dmg is low and with 50% reduce bleed neck, dmg ain't high.

All in all, everyone can be really hard to kill if they know what they are doing, they are using KD skills too, stuns and if their needle critic and for sure sometime it will, it is one critic.

I really loved the fact when I face dex fighters, since they have soo low HP that even with auto pots and potions, are ok to handle until one shot happens, well it happen xD.

All in all, with EchoSon suggestions, most of them are good that would improve fighter but still even without it, fighters are alright.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• i agree with you.

dex fighters is paper easy to kill but back in old dbo i saw fighters wears anti critical top + 15% anti critical green buff were very hard to get killed lol

• i agree with you.

dex fighters is paper easy to kill but back in old dbo i saw fighters wears anti critical top + 15% anti critical green buff were very hard to get killed lol

Yeah indeed but CC150 Red aura that gives them critic rate, when that comes, not even CC150 green aura and anti critic on my pants, t-shirt, wings, or what ever can't save me from getting 1 shot lol.

Still like I said there are like 0.5% human players with brain soo they test other things, and I sure have fun with those players but I hate them... I wish that there will be tons of users as fighter and SM with dex or turtle and crane with focus with soo little LP that they just beg to be bolded LOL....

Like I said, suggestions are good, but mostly it is class player fault why they sux, no joke.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• wait for CCBD F150 to be added and you will see OP fighters that doesn't die from one hit.

This counts for anyone with good props, even Turtles. You call people like that "OP" for a reason.(Though not getting one-shot is hardly a luxury imo)

The point of fighter being OP is just about they can easily 1 shot everyone due to high dex (that results in high crit rate) and insane thunder speed.

It's OP, sure, but without it, Fighters would be utter garbage because it's their only option. That's why I suggest nerfing it in exchange for their other skills actually being useful. Speed cap's halved from to retail, btw. Only reason for Fighter to use Thunder is spamming Storm.

All in all, with EchoSon suggestions, most of them are good that would improve fighter but still even without it, fighters are alright.

Fighters are fairly viable for the well-geared and lucky, but their balance's not the issue. It's their playstyle. Nobody enjoys getting one-shot, or having to depend on lucky one-shots/dodges to win. People yell at Fighters for being OP for a reason. It never feels fair to lose to them.

66d6d06025.jpg

lmao, all of a Fighter's issues summed up in 1 picture.

• The point of fighter being OP is just about they can easily 1 shot everyone due to high dex (that results in high crit rate) and insane thunder speed.

In cap 70 you can't rly kill fighters with just 1 skill but they can 1 shot u and if u run they even have insane 10 meters range (swordsman only has 3 meters for example). Just nerf fighters max crit damage (like 60% of enemy max hp) so they r not able to 1 shot.

Here's an example of a party with 2 insane fighters on DBOTW1.

The calculations on this video are far away from what we have right now in DBOG, during POB a fighter +15 with 33% crit on both weapons wasn't able to one shot majins or namekians who at least would have a +7 armor. Fighter's are not that op in DBOG, probably in TW they were, but here the speed and damage still would need to be modified to let them kill as they were in TW. Even I tried to test thunder against a really decent tank who had +9 and +10 in his armor, while I had +9 on speed weapons of 25 and 26% speed, and wasn't able to take him down, as fast as it was in TW. I gotta admit TW videos show thunder as a deadly move, but here is not, it took quite some time to reach his life to 0. I also tested the Needle crits and they are not that much to tanks or majins who have decent resistances. In my opinion, humans can one shot humans, that's all.

• I agree with everything except nerfing needles. DO NOT NERF the needles please...

• Needles need to be nerfed. They're too powerful.

I agree with everything except nerfing needles. DO NOT NERF the needles please...

They can be nerfed slightly ....under the sole condition that other skills get a buff, like the suggestions to Blitz Fist, Glitz, and Kamikaze Ghost, all of which I'd call buffs. The instant we nerf needles again and do nothing else, the Fighter class is as dead as PvP Grand Chefs.

I also tested the Needle crits and they are not that much to tanks or majins who have decent resistances. In my opinion, humans can one shot humans, that's all.

Actually, that's an informed fact, not an opinion. Plus, Fighters have their speed halved, crits nerfed, and can't pierce prop tanks with none-attribute sticks anymore. While they have a shot at winning tournaments with a TON of luck, they're not even close to high-tier like retail. No reason to return retail's one-shot system, though. Everyone hates it. Just turn their waste-of-SP skills into something use-able.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!