Human Transformations

• Hey, I'm new to this community so I'm not entirely sure if there's an unspoken rule about what to say and what not to say, frankly I'm having second thoughts even suggesting this because I'm not sure how the rest of the community feels about it, but what about more super saiyan transformations? Like SSJ2 maybe? Like I said I'm new so I'm not sure if everyone's gonna tell me no or something..

• Hello,

RadisSSJ This topic has been discussed in the community multiple times, and while we would all love to see it happen it is highly unlikely as it requires creating new assets in a game that was closed off and shut down. Though if you are wanting something different for ssj or dogi's we have very skilled individuals who mod the game and change the colors of ssj or textures of outfits with client side modding. DBO MODS

Lilith,
    DBO G Team.

• Most major developers would fail to add such things due to cost of assets, etc, and they are major companies. So in order for Daneos to do anything of the such he would need a whole team of developers and a lot bigger of a budget. I always hate to be the bearer of bad news, but please don't look forward to such things. As a great man once said. "We must accept finite disappointment but never lose infinite hope" ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

I will now be closing this topic as I feel the main point of this discussion has been explored.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!