DB Hunt needs to change in OB

• There should be more DB hunts because we're in OB now and there are more players so a lot more DB mobs will get killed before many other players can get it so you should increase amount of db mobs as well and it seems the db drop rate has gone down as well because I didn't got any single db in both hunts today. In the Taiwan it was everyday but I don't get why danoes put it down to once a week. I know he wants to make it fair as everyone would get ssj and all dragon buff if it was everyday, but once a week is ridiculous, Danoes, you should not change the game in the way that you think it is fair, you should change it to the way that everyone else likes and think it is fair or else they will not support you, so to me, db hunt has to be both Saturday and Sunday at least or everyday at most.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• I can agree that db drops is pretty bad. but Isn't it based on luck, right? I'm sure it'll be fixed soon. I agree with you. People in Eastern times have to stay away whole night for morning DB event. So, why not do DB event on Saturday in the evening... and one on Sunday evening or noon. It might be bit easier. but Maybe have the event for other timezones as an option instead of whole world to stay up whole night for a DB event.

• But shouldn't they increase more db mobs because since there is so little db mobs and more players now because of open beta, many players will get less chance of db if the db mobs keep getting killed before anyone else can get a chance to kill one, that is one of the reason many players can't get db now, because more players and many of them steal kills

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• But shouldn't they increase more db mobs because since there is so little db mobs and more players now because of open beta, many players will get less chance of db if the db mobs keep getting killed before anyone else can get a chance to kill one, that is one of the reason many players can't get db now, because more players and many of them steal kills

Don't forget that tanks can steal aggro of the mobs and can steal the DB very easily. I had one coming at me and stole my mob before. but I'm not complaining while DB hunting.

• True but when I said increase more db mobs, I didn't mean that to make over 50% of mobs in the game to be db mobs, I mean increase it enough for enough players in the channels or danoes just add more channels so more chance

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• Already made a statement in the other thread. There will be a change in the next update that will make it easier for everyone to get more dragon balls. Still working on getting a new schedule with more hunt times.

That being said, there are already other threads discussing this matter, so creating a new one was unnecessary. Therefore, I'll be closing this one now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!