(IMG heavy) Effies and Ledgards Mod Collection

• Hi,

thank you!

You are lucky, normaly I wouldn't have the time to really take up requests, but in your case it can be done fast and easy.

You can switch any dogi with any dogi there is.

Here is a quick tutorial on how to install it for the guild dogi:

Back-up your whole pack folder from your dbo folder

1. Open resource tool as administrator

2. Go to your dbo folder then the pack folder, then open obj.pak (without any number in the name)

3. Search for a_dogi_01_h_m.dff

bc5c3962a2defedc0f4ad6513be0f92e.png

ae4c1afd7e76537ee58a57028e98cfa3.png

4. Right Click and select overwrite

5. Replace it with the file in my archive

6. Go get a guild dogi for 7.5k zeni

d777a9d3a5476adb3f5de26c3e269159.png

7. Enjoy your dogi notice you don't have enough zeni so you switch to another character to send you some

8. Enjoy your dogi

c219816228b906bc17ba544c17262800.png

If you want to switch it with another dogi so you can use dogi balls too, just tell me which one

Basically you just have to rename the dogi file of the dogi you want with the dogi you have (for the name there are lists/you can download the icon folder in my first 4 threads and look for it)

894f8b63c63f88bc2962d835a73ede77.png

Here are the files for it:

https://workupload.com/file/nSgWAfBW

• Omg you're super genius! It worked so easily..

Thanks so much for the detailed explanation and file. I am speechless ❤❤?

Just have a question, when you buy a new dogi from anywhere, how can you know for sure the name of that dogi in the customs folder?

For 4xample, in LVL 2 popo box, we get random dogi that can be a suit, yardart or red goku dogi etc. How do you identify their names in our pack folder?

And according to what I understood from you, once I identify that file, I have to rename the dogi file i want to have to hold same exact name as the one I am gonna replace/rewrite, right?

Thanks a lot for everything bro

• Omg you're super genius! It worked so easily..

Hehe yeah after you did it 2-3 times and understand the difference between obj.pak and tex.pak modding this game is a piece of cake

If I want to know the name of a dogi I search the icons

mostly they are named

hls_cos

a_dogi

a_cos

a_hen

81a60831ea05dc9741046bfdb9bf7a77.png

then you just have to know the race and gender (e.g.: "_h_m" for human male) - nameks also have their skin color in the name

you can either download an old icon folder from my 4th post in this thread (the new dogis from lvl2 box aren't in there cause I created that folder before the time they got implemented) or you can download the dbo modding tools (also in the 4th post here) and use the unpack tool to create your own

They are in unpacked\texture\gui\icon

Also in the 4th post there is a list with the names (the lvl up dogis are missing there tho too)

Yeah you mostly understood right:

Like if you want to switch hls_cos_11 so it shows hls_cos_116 when you wear it

You extract hls_cos_116 (the dogi you want to see)

Rename the file as hls_cos_11 (the dogi you have)

Open obj.pak and overwrite hls_cos_11 there with the new hls_cos_11 file you renamed (that was hls_cos_116 before you renamed it)

(I mostly extract the hls_cos_11 too so I have a back-up and can switch back again)

Works also with armor, back and head dogis, some weapons, hair, scouters, some vehicles,...you can do much with experementing

• Now I fully understand this. I downloaded the folder for dogis codes from 4rth thread, so now it's easy to identify every dogi in the pack folder and switch dogis easily since I know the codes.

Thanks again for your effort in helping me. You're wonderful. Wish you a nice day bro. ❤

• Alright, have fun.

A few a_hen_ dogis don't have an icon, but you can see them at the screenshot with all dogis.

Also before you search for hours a_hen_ dogis aren't in costume they are in mesh_costume_engineer

8ae2c68fdb307cfd185ff01dd51368e5.png

You can see them in the unpacked texture files

2249060d7217a898f16ee7cd25c6bc0e.png

That would also be your next step in modding. In opj.pak you learned how to switch the models.

In tex.pak you switch how those models are painted (with the textures, they are allways named .dds).

Most of the mods here are just repaints of the textures of dogis.

• I understand. I will only be switching dogis tho but I won't need to repaint them cause it looks just perfect the way it is. (Big fan of current orange color xD)

But this info can come in handy for the future.

Thanks again for your time and detailed explanation. You are awesome. Keep going bro! ❤

• i did the red eye green eye mod, and now my dbog launcher wont launch,,, it says error file location not found, did this happen to anyone else?

hm usually if you switch a wrong texture it should only effect the game not the launcher, in most cases it just messes up the graphic of the model. For example making a shape just white or black.

About like that on the neck:

4b43473ccc89816b5f82bbde2fa3389e.png

Were you able to fix it? And to install the mod?

If you need help to install feel free to ask, I might take a bit to answer tho, since I just casually visit here.

• Maybe is there any way to get Masked Man texture? I'm looking for one.

This one?

maxresdefault.jpg

The mask might work replacing it from this:

52f83b34e1eff63f352ba5e0d8eb262f.png

For the dogi C16 is the closest i see.

7ec170f151470d177cdbb7808137e43c.png

The only thing I could do for the skin parts would be fake skin color tho, or what I prefer keeping it black.

Too bad that the models of npcs and enemies in this game are not separated since they already made that one.

What class and gender you want it?

• Fighter & Human(Female or both), but I know someone made one before, but it wasn't possible to find the texture lol

Now that you say it, Brad did make one. Never used it tho, so I forgotten^^

Looking at the pictures he overprinted the faces for the mask, not using a dogi, tho. Gohans Mask might work better, idk, depending on how the masks ears can be edited.

Time Breaker Bardock Armour And Mask Mod

File is 1.2 GB so i didn't download. I guess he uploaded the whole pak files.

He is showing a many pictures of it here too

All mods i ever made

• turtle male, and if u could that would be great dude!

alright, i will do during the next week

you can watch

https://youtu.be/bMzMjWZgPGI

If you want to switch the .dds files --> the look of the dogi/the colors.

(If you want to switch models itself you need the .dff files --> e.g. seeing gotenks dogi while wearing kokkara dogi. Step by step install is at the beginning of page 7)

The ressource tool you can find at post 4 in this thread

• New releases:

SSJ Blue incl. effect edit (click on the picture to download):

36db5420d954b5046b338d71ee2b8361.gif

Thanks to dreamer for giving me a quick tutorial on how the code works.

You need to replace the 2 objxy.pak files in your pak folder, otherwise it will just have too much yellow in it, like all auras released before. E.g.:

144de071fb4d0a10843f935f0709c4d7.gif

Transparent Face and Back Dogi (click on the picture to download):

Sometimes something as simple as just drawing 1 pixel works

4ee08727aafd4957fa4b749d7a51e806.png

Small Face Pack for Female Face 04 (click on the picture to download):

You can either use SSJ normal or SSJ blue, both are in the archive.

1ddd4ea019a7bf6fc121e8e138e5c92b.png

Buu Dogi (click on the picture to download):

a2ad87aeb9c73cc371451ca13b499f1f.png

turtle male, and if u could that would be great dude!

https://workupload.com/file/mUX5rQmXJ7p

Here are the files, if you sent me a screenshot I will release it like my other dogis. Couldn't test it, but the propotions should work fine.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!