(IMG heavy) Effies and Ledgards Mod Collection

• Release Piccolo instead of Craft Armor lvl70 (click on the picture to download):

4b56ce30d9abd8eb5186902edcaef312.png

For the jacket file ..._j_... the S1 to S5 stands for the skin color you choose when creating the character. E.G. in this Screenshot it was the 5th skin color, so i have to overwrite a_bs_10_j_n_o_s5.dff

Path for the .dffs in obj.pak is item\mesh_battlesuit

Since you have a gearglow like this when upgrading:

3e011af0460973e0b5c8c7b0e421c92f.gif

You can also mod the glow to a little white stripe or to nothing, or to a mixture. (Click on one of the gifs to download both versions)

447d46bacbbaa411f8baf560978c9110.gif 928f1d4db9d767b50ce861f72866ab4e.gif

(if you look at the files in the original folder there, you can see which file overwrites which upgrade ranges)

• theres a bit of blue in the badge but apart from that, looks great dude, if possible i would add a black trim on the boots, like gokus if possible just to make it stand out that little more. but apart from that its great

(noticed it looks great on namekians also)

Alright, fixed the blue on the badge and the position a bit. I also took some time to add the details to the boots (at least as good as i can do with my level of skill). Pants are untouched.

Please let me see the result, i didn't install it to check.

https://workupload.com/file/ZHvaMFbT

• thank you very much for this guide..I learned to modify dogi

would you help me with a question?

I can't find the dogi from the Mr. Popo box (the dogi that give you lvl 2 randomly form box mr.popo)

like suit business (blue tie)

or gohan's dogi (kid)

I was looking at the item folder but i cant see..

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!