Sub Weapon is confusing

• So I recently used a +12 Upgrade (popo gift) on a lvl 38 Wand which has 140 + 238 energy and physical attack and in stats has + 17 energy attack. I was happy because it was so much better than the lvl 30 +6 wand I had before which only gave 111+71 energy and physical attack and + 23 energy attack in stats (which was pretty good imo). But when I tested my damage i noticed it didn't change at all. In fact, the lvl 30 wand would constantly deal the same damage or even more. So what's the point on uprading a wand to lvl 12 if a lvl 6 one that's lvl 30 instead of 38 will do even better just because it gives +5 stats difference? Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong??(:?:

• So I recently used a +12 Upgrade (popo gift) on a lvl 38 Wand which has 140 + 238 energy and physical attack and in stats has + 17 energy attack. I was happy because it was so much better than the lvl 30 +6 wand I had before which only gave 111+71 energy and physical attack and + 23 energy attack in stats (which was pretty good imo). But when I tested my damage i noticed it didn't change at all. In fact, the lvl 30 wand would constantly deal the same damage or even more. So what's the point on uprading a wand to lvl 12 if a lvl 6 one that's lvl 30 instead of 38 will do even better just because it gives +5 stats difference? Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong??(:?:

same with my swordsman, cant see the difference

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!