[POLL] what do you think about lvl 47 - 55 cap ..

• i undestard quest in this levels can be really anoying and make some of the casuals player go away. Is no need to get to much effort for reach the lv55, the trully hardcore players will be farming a lot to make their characters strong enought for the lv cap. And the casuals could have some fun in pve.
    --
    I hope will stay a bit longer in the lv 60 cap, that cap is the best balanced (whit funny content) cap of the game. After that the developer team could take all the time that they will need to make the lv70 cap trully balanced for all the classes.
    I dont really wanna play in a sk/fighter server again...

• i undestard quest in this levels can be really anoying and make some of the casuals player go away. Is no need to get to much effort for reach the lv55, the trully hardcore players will be farming a lot to make their characters strong enought for the lv cap. And the casuals could have some fun in pve.
    --
    I hope will stay a bit longer in the lv 60 cap, that cap is the best balanced (whit funny content) cap of the game. After that the developer team could take all the time that they will need to make the lv70 cap trully balanced for all the classes.
    I dont really wanna play in a sk/fighter server again...

hi bro , i hope u won't miss understand mee ..

but if u won't to play in sk/fighter meta just wait until game get balanced ... pleas i and some peopole i know are waiting for lvl 70 cap so hard ... i don't wanna get 6 mounth lvl 60 cap cuz pvp player's wanna go get their aura's ...

• hi bro , i hope u won't miss understand mee ..

but if u won't to play in sk/fighter meta just wait until game get balanced ... pleas i and some peopole i know are waiting for lvl 70 cap so hard ... i don't wanna get 6 mounth lvl 60 cap cuz pvp player's wanna go get their aura's ...

hi bro, i dont think that is correct, i dont need wait anymore becouse this is not the pre open beta. During the POB i accepted all the unbalanced characters and report all the bugs to improve the game. Thats why i was playing the pob. But know since the open beta started, many players hope play a balanced game. You already have a beter balanced in the early levels caps so why wanna drop all the good stuffs only to get 70?
    The auras are not worth enoguth if we must play a umbalanced game to get it. In the level 60 cap you have almost all the game content exept the bids . so why the hurry to get 70? i dont understad...

have a nice day :)

• Stop crying, the game should be hard, like dragon ball hunting, stupid generation, wants everything easy ¬¬

Agreed, I barely play any MMORPGs in these era, because levels starting look more as cosmetics then something you should earn. I even quit quite a lot of MMORPGs after playing a hour or so. I even kinda quit Blade & Soul, the game I really liked, because some time after release they rised exp gain from quest by around 10 times. I wish MMORPGs could be like old times, like Mu Online Global at old times and old school Runescape.

• hi bro, i dont think that is correct, i dont need wait anymore becouse this is not the pre open beta. During the POB i accepted all the unbalanced characters and report all the bugs to improve the game. Thats why i was playing the pob. But know since the open beta started, many players hope play a balanced game. You already have a beter balanced in the early levels caps so why wanna drop all the good stuffs only to get 70?
    The auras are not worth enoguth if we must play a umbalanced game to get it. In the level 60 cap you have almost all the game content exept the bids . so why the hurry to get 70? i dont understad...

have a nice day :)

well , it's ur oppinion and i respect it , but i still think that 6 mounth lvl 60 is a bit borring and the game will lose the hype anyway thanks for you'r post !

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!