Suggestion about the "Lock chat" option

• You may or may not noticed that when you lock your chat windows you can not right click names in chat to display the player menu to whisper,inv party,add friend etc. My suggestion is to change it so names of players are highlighted even with locked chat on, after all it should only just make the chat windows stay in place as they are.. Not take away other functionalities of the chat itself

• Lock chat option is were to keep your chatboxes from being moved. It's not really an suggestion, It might help to some players to keep the chat in place while moving your mouse. Example: If you click your chatbox by mistake and move your character's camera, instead it moved the chat, but Locking the chat keeps the chatbox in place, Clicking it on locked chat won't move the chat at all. Hope this helps.

• Lock chat option is were to keep your chatboxes from being moved. It's not really an suggestion, It might help to some players to keep the chat in place while moving your mouse. Example: If you click your chatbox by mistake and move your character's camera, instead it moved the chat, but Locking the chat keeps the chatbox in place, Clicking it on locked chat won't move the chat at all. Hope this helps.

Im not asking to be told how it works i already do..i even said it.."...after all it should only just make the chat windows stay in place as they are.. Not take away other functionalities of the chat itself" my suggestion is to let the chat still be operable to right click on names to add to party friend etc

• Yeah I agree it should be added as it should be added option for inventory and guild bank, "Sort items".

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Im not asking to be told how it works i already do..i even said it.."...after all it should only just make the chat windows stay in place as they are.. Not take away other functionalities of the chat itself" my suggestion is to let the chat still be operable to right click on names to add to party friend etc

Ohh, I see. Then I agree with you. I'm pretty tired of having the chatbox being so behind of party list, haha.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!