Level 30 in 3-4 hours Guide

• Man, we are not speed runners or something, people gonna follow steps, because it's fast and leads into big power, but in reality this method is just same, but makes game ten times harder than before.Mobs only gives huge amount of exp in weekends thats where you can farm the mobs,but with other steps i totally disagree.

• I think the fastest way to level up involves grinding post level 26- The grind from 26-30 is when I use all my xp boosts, and even without the boosts, you can get 800+ xp per mob, and at that level the mobs die easily. You could achieve level 30 within an hour or two from there, but you shouldn't neglect the dozens of high XP quests in korin forest. Here's my miniature guide-

From levels 1-15-

Quest as normally. You don't have to complete every quest, but the majority of high xp quests in the beginning of most maps make the leveling process far easier, and level 15 can be achieved within a couple of hours.

From levels 15 - 21:

Grind or continue questing. I speak from my own anecdotes- Leveling to 20 kinda slows down at the latter part of the human map, mainly because quest npcs require that you walk from one part of the map to the other, which wastes time you could potentially spend grinding. Since it you're still a low level at this point, it's really subjective about what you wanna do. I hate grinding, so I choose to quest.

From levels 21-26

QUESTING is at it's MOST important here. There're gonna be plenty of high XP quests which make leveling an absolute BREEZE. If you were to grind from level 20 onwards, you risk the dozens of quests which give 30k+ minimum (Some quest-lines give 100k+ xp in total, and involve killing mobs anyways).

There is a minor drawback however: This is also part of the game when you realize some quests are better than others, and you really have to abuse the quest search function on your scouter and your wits to make sure you achieve the most xp over time.

And finally as I said:

From levels 26-30

Grinding. I hate it, I really do, so I save all my hate and rage for these final four levels. Save at least 5 xp pots for this, and you should expect to reach level 30 in an hour or two.

All in all, this process takes me, a casual player, to 30 in about 8-10 hours total. I kinda divide it into:

3 hours- Getting to level 15,

2 hours getting to level 21-

And another 3-5 hours getting to 30.

But that's just my input- I choose fun over effectiveness As someone who hates grinding, despite knowing it's usefulness, I choose to do quests because I hate doing mindnumbing, boring, and repetitive stuff over and over again.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!