Dojo Wars: Alt guild Problem

• About Dojo Wars:
    Challange a dojo with alt guild (to avoid loose it) should be as illegal as "mudosa farm" (CC Battle Ranked with friends to gain points) is.
    We can do anything about that? :thumbup:

• About Dojo Wars:
    Challange a dojo with alt guild (to avoid loose it) should be as illegal as "mudosa farm" (CC Battle Ranked with friends to gain points) is.
    We can do anything about that? :thumbup:

You really want cashers to dominate the entire game? Can't even give us free players an option to get accessories? Have you ever thought about what would happen if they changed that? You don't think the market price for those things would go up? And it would be literally unobtainable as then the cashers control the fking market? You really want that to happen? Then what? Just keep on feeding the cashers zeni?

• You really want cashers to dominate the entire game? Can't even give us free players an option to get accessories? Have you ever thought about what would happen if they changed that? You don't think the market price for those things would go up? And it would be literally unobtainable as then the cashers control the fking market? You really want that to happen? Then what? Just keep on feeding the cashers zeni?

LOL "mudosa farm" just a example guy, calm down

• You really want cashers to dominate the entire game? Can't even give us free players an option to get accessories? Have you ever thought about what would happen if they changed that? You don't think the market price for those things would go up? And it would be literally unobtainable as then the cashers control the fking market? You really want that to happen? Then what? Just keep on feeding the cashers zeni?

I don't think you understand the purpose of this thread. Mudosa farm has been made illegal for like a week, you risk getting banned if you are still doing it.

https://forum.dboglobal.to/new…-battle-announcement-pvp/

You are late.

Edit: "mudosa farm" was just a example, Dojo wars with alt guilds is a indisputable problem.

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

Ryan-Reynolds-confused.gif

I think someone is lost in time...

• I agree.

Applying with alt guilds has always been an issue ever since tw. You should always HAVE to defend it if you own a dojo, only makes it fair.

You should lose the dojo automatically if you are caught using an alt guild to secure it.

no, if a guild caught doing that they should ban masters and junior masters of the guild.

the more painful the penalty is, the more people will respect that respectful war ( dojo war)

• no, if a guild caught doing that they should ban masters and junior masters of the guild.

You do realize it isn't only the master or jr that do this. It can be any player. At that rate should we just ban the whole guild? I disagree with that. Throwing out bans isn't gonna fix it.

Automatic loss of the dojo would be viable to me at least. If you are constantly attempting to apply with an alt guild and I mean constantly, maybe then a punishment should be talked about.

I just believe we need to bring back the fun of dojo wars.

• Hi there guys I will show the dbog team this thread hopefully a solution can be found.

I will note that nothing may come of this. But I hopem y note is 100% wrong because this is a serious problem that should be addressed immediately.

regards boxbox

• This thread has been reopened and the member who was derailing the thread has been warned.

Please stay on topic everyone.

Back to the actual topic about alt guilds challenging Dojos, this has unfortunately always been an on-going issue ever since retail (DBO TW, KR and HK).

Personally I never liked the idea of alt guilds being able to challenge their dojo and it was a problem that NTL should have addressed early on.

I remember back in DBO TW it at one stage became that bad that there was one native TW guild (nicknamed the red guild) in server 2 that owned all 7 dojos due to alt guild spamming. It was horrible and set the trend of other guilds mimicking the idea and it was always a race of which alt guild could apply first.

Now in DBO G the staff have tried to prevent the issue as much as possible:

• Implementing the guild limit and level limit (this was done in pre open beta, where guilds needed a certain amount of level 70 players online). This method proved to be ineffective and players still managed to maintain dojos with “Alt” guilds.
    • A guild cooldown was put into place so that players can’t freely move between guilds when the event started.
    • Declining was removed entirely. So far this has been the best solution as now guilds don’t have the opportunity to pick their opponent, and have less control over the outcome of the challenge process itself. This makes it more fair and interesting.

The alt guild problem with guilds challenging themselves actually is harmful to the Dojo War event itself, for the following reasons:

• Players start to lose interest in Dojo wars. If a guild challenges themselves over time it becomes boring and repetitive to the point where other guilds are tired of trying to challenge them.
    • Players in the guild (that owns the dojo) start to lose interest and not bother fighting for their guild because no fight is occuring.
    • Overtime the event participation diminishes due to the reasons listed above, in which players stop partaking in the event entirely.

Hopefully there will be more of a solution to be discovered and discussed among the team on how to resolve this problem before another DBO TW Dojo War dilemma occurs.

On a positive note, at least due to the big success of server activity and player base (of open beta) this hasn’t been such a big issue yet.

• Certainly DBOG is ahead of other versions in terms of "avoiding problems with alts guilds".

The best alternative was to remove the decline, but we can improve even more. Imagine this scenario:

- Over time alliances will be made and the guilds belonging to this (or these) alliances can challenge each other, preventing the dojo from being lost.

In this case (and in other cases too) implementing a guild limit and a cooldown seems pointless.

The only solution in mind is that a report function must be created and a GM commission must be available to evaluate and punish this type of conduct.

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• In someway GMs could spectate dojos during the event to see if any infraction like alt guild challenge or dojo bugs are occurring.

It could be better than a reporto system imo cuz some guilds (alliances) that dislike another guild(alliance) could spam report to make their enemies be banned or take some kind of punishment.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!