Brown Boxes and Boss Event

• Even if they would remove it now, too late already. There are tons of boxes in the game. All we need is 70 cap and let the "trade box for item" get started. This should've been done before even opening the server for OB. Maybe they forgot to do so or they just didn't care since cashers are using their points to buy more later on. Which is good for the project itself tho. Just ingame gets screwed a little.

Would love to see being able to actually drop max. effect sh*t at 70 by farming just like back in old DBO. In POB it was not possible to drop max. effect lvl 70 stuff i guess. Heard some ppl dropping something here and there but that was mostly close to max effect.

This way f2p ppl can actually get max. stat weaps without being forced to cash for boxes, buy them from other players or wait for boss event.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Even if they would remove it now, too late already. There are tons of boxes in the game. All we need is 70 cap and let the "trade box for item" get started. This should've been done before even opening the server for OB. Maybe they forgot to do so or they just didn't care since cashers are using their points to buy more later on. Which is good for the project itself tho. Just ingame gets screwed a little.

Would love to see being able to actually drop max. effect sh*t at 70 by farming just like back in old DBO. In POB it was not possible to drop max. effect lvl 70 stuff i guess. Heard some ppl dropping something here and there but that was mostly close to max effect.

This way f2p ppl can actually get max. stat weaps without being forced to cash for boxes, buy them from other players or wait for boss event.

wen the legadary items was there in 1st week u could drop some good thigs 26 % speed fan 33 % crit golves ..ect then 0 items till the end ..

• I don't care if there is 1.000 boxes in game.

They should be worthless and easy to obtain as it should be auto pots too.

Want to balance game, balance this stuff, let everyone have better way of getting brown boxes and auto pots (before they would be in boxes that mobs in world map drop).

Still since it is RNG based, their price shouldn't lower too much, since it is hard to get stats on gear you use or want.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• it's hard ? now imagine ur a free player and you farm all week for a mere 10 boxes and nothing good comes out of it ...the viability of brownboxes is way to low. i dont want them changed but atleast GIVE us a way to get brown boxes.NOT easier BUT better.

• xd The question should " when he brown boxes would get remouved from the Wagu machine "

Or " Why this didn't get remouved "

My friend got already over 200 boxes right now, and saves for level 70 to get instant good jewelry. With this amount of boxes he'll get something cool for sure.(He cash)

My another friend's friend showed him +11 pants 70 level craft 21% LP (upgraded by Stones from wagu, thanks god Daneos removed... but too late)

Some people will say that's not p2w. ^

But iam pretty sure, there'll be at least 10 people on server that have already full crafted gear +10 at least in Banker upgraded by Stones from wagu. When they hit level cap they going to win 2 days later on Budokai, becouse normal regular players have no chance to get Stones so fast to upgrade gear and win.

Another thing is I know people who spent money and got 50.000 Cash points. Buy for example z32 bags for 79 CP.

50.000 : 79 = 632 z32 bags.

Let's sell 1 bag for 2.000.000 (should be sold in 5 minutes)

632 * 2.000.000 = 1.264.000.000

How long it will take to get this amount of zenni to player that do not cash? Or spend like 30$ per month?

That's why I always wanted everything in cash shop bound to character.

• You will get a casher saying " yeah but you can farm zenie and buy boxes / stones as well " or " U can go get a job and pay you'r self wagu coins " !! casher's are way too funny daneos should at least !! make the Wagu machine brown boxe not tradble BIND account so brown boxes won't become the main currency of the game

• You will get a casher saying " yeah but you can farm zenie and buy boxes / stones as well " or " U can go get a job and pay you'r self wagu coins " !! casher's are way too funny daneos should at least !! make the Wagu machine brown boxe not tradble BIND account so brown boxes won't become the main currency of the game

I got a job but I wont spent 200$/month or more just to have a good gear and sit on platform all the day. That's not a point of video game.

• Forget the money lol. You can make Zeni through farming. I made more than enough in POB. My problem was not dropping good legendary weaps to make even more money. Had a hard time finding a 25% speed staff for my poko since everyone who was selling it, wanted boxes only. But i had luck. Used the boxes from boss event (saved about 600 silver coins xD) and got 26% after a few tries. And then upgrade got even luckier. The boxed staff was +6 already. Threw 2x u70 purple on it without white stone and got 2x +3 which resulted in me getting +12 easy xD

And with that i reached what cashers have through farming and some luck :D

But the thing with dropping good legendary stuff needs to be changed lol. They can't just take that out and force us to box lmao.

Back in DBO there was a chance dropping them. And it was nice! I want that back.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• CASH.jpg

90% of the time I walk near platform in the most populated channel I see things like this. But here on forums I see a different story, that this game isn't P2W at all, that it's less P2W because we have things from CS that we didn't have before.

The free brown boxes is just an illusion, they always were. You see in TW you could easily go into the auction house and buy some cheap near rare max stat lower level earrings. Or simply just go out and do some TMQs and boom some decent earrings to replace the gift box EP ones. Here this is not the case. Brown boxes are a requirement. You NEED brown boxes now. This was never the case in retail DBO and beyond P2W. And the free brown boxes rate is ridiculous. You could do 50 TMQ runs in a row and 0 legendary/rare earrings can drop here in DBOG. SumTingWong People are already trading everything for brown boxes.

Daneos has been trying to block off good earrings and necklaces from non whales since POB, so I dont think he'll change this anytime soon, if he really cared he would have at the very least made 1 brown box cost 4 gold coins and 100k since the beginning of 45 cap. Just enjoy the game while it lasts because Daneos only caters to the noobs and cash whales.

• i can't wait for the reply's !! can't wait !! why daneos just doesn't make the brown boxes from wagu BIND so this boxes won't become the main currency of the game Aru Box-head(boxbox) Tempest78 Daneos pleas give us one single reason of why you don't make the brown boxes bind !

• Like I said before, I don't care if earrings are hard to drop now since cap 55 + is next month.

We will spam CC to get accessory and other stuffs we want but problem I see now is:

1. Brown Boxes

2. Auto Pots

Brown Boxes should be easier to get, same as auto pots.

I think we all remember that you could get from chests that drop in world map, auto pots.

Why not add that feature again or add them in Honey Bee event that existed more, if it can.

If brown boxes and auto pots gets easier to get for everyone, no one will feel, well "depressed", when they see epic geared people.

In fact, everyone will feel motivated to do PVE content to get better.

One more, everyone will feel motivated to do even more CC, you might even see later on, new gear metas aka CC lvl 70 legendary black sets and what ever.

If someone says that brown boxes and auto pots should be "hard" to get, then please tell me, does that means that crafting and buying regular pots should hard to get too...

Soo lets get to conclusion:

1. Brown Boxes - recrafting of gear ( nothing special, pure RNG ) (There needs to be better, faster, easier way of getting them)

2. Auto pots - needed badly for everyone ( There needs to be better, easier way of getting them)

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• agree bro ! but for Auto Pot we can them in token shop why not just reduce the price a bit or add as u said the chest in world drop ( can't wait for golden chest that gives silver boxes )

• Exactly, that's how it should be..!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!