Increasing Zeni tax in AH from 1% to 10%

• you are requiring alot of changes tbh and that will have a low impact on those who are already rich.this is not the way especialy that later on boxes will become new currency and the zeni that already have no value will drop more because of the AH fee.. i really wanna solve this problem like you but this is not the way .id prefer no lagg over high prices anytime

That can be fixed with trade channel and afk system DC on others,agree with the hell of changes,its a nice suggestion thought and it would nice to test it anyway...

• So poor ppl should give up on becoming rich cuz they are poor? This isnt reasonable is it

see you dont understeand the concept.but its ok ill explain.

In our case: Rich are rich because they cash you cant tell me a f2p already has 200kk because i'd find hard to belive and that maybe is 1%of population.So anything you do this guys will stay rich because they already have the wealth that they already built ,and have the means to remake that wealth through cashing and selling items .

In our case; Poor are the ppl who dont use cash and even if they use they are not hard enough cashers to make money out of it. They farm to drop stones and make tmq/ud3 for legendary with good stats and craft to sell.

Now do you see the problem ? poor ppl wont have enough money to list their ONLY source of income because the fee will be expensive.On the other hand the ones that have alot of zeni's will give a fk.

Now i know there are special snowflakes who are f2p and made a fortune or cashers who are poor . yeah i know . but im talking about the majority of community not a select group of players.

• That can be fixed with trade channel and afk system DC on others,agree with the hell of changes,its a nice suggestion thought and it would nice to test it anyway...

trade channel? ok and imagine the laag in that channel while you are searching for something. im talking from experience. not long time ago i used to check every and each shop to see if i can get something cheap and resell it higher and it kinda worked even if they were small money . But i gave up because of the lagg i hate checking shops in frames mate trade channel i dont see even the reason to'reserve' a channel to trading only so that ah can go higher

You guys are demanding some serious preparation just for a very minimal change that would have no impact on those we wish.

Now i have suggestion not only reclamations:

1.Make brown boxes price lower and ppl will start to buy it.

2.Implement autopots in the Goods Mercheant and people will start sinking zeni again.

3.Add atleast medium pet feed in the pet shop so that it doesent take months to make a lv 4 pet. Again people will sink zenis . I personaly would .And im a person with 3-5kk in my inventory nothing more nothing less.

Easy enough if you ask me

• Im farming 24/7 i have never seen the same faces that farm at level 46-48 areas. It's always the poor ones with bad equips that farm for zeni.

• AH is the same for all channels,by trade channel,saying the name of the channel,so if you got for that channel,you know what to expect,population will be stable after 70lvl cap,server can definitely manage that,we are not demanding anything,the OP suggested something and some are pleased with it,why you are so negative?its fine to disagree,we are not making any decisions,we just talking,for the common good of everyone...

• you are requiring alot of changes tbh and that will have a low impact on those who are already rich.this is not the way especialy that later on boxes will become new currency and the zeni that already have no value will drop more because of the AH fee.. i really wanna solve this problem like you but this is not the way .id prefer no lagg over high prices anytime

Im suggesting and i dont think this is alot of changes really to solve or attempt to solve a big problem.

U have got one thing wrong this will make zeni of more value rather than decreasing it actually aside from zeni sink this is a main advantage of this let me explain

With this no one would dare to put imaginary prices cuz if they don't sell they lose 10% of their zeni so they will put a reasonable price say u farm zeni for 1 hour and farm somewhere from 200-300k and the said item with 10kk will be cheaper because of the 10% risk it might be lowered to 7or5kk u see how the zeni u farmed for 1hr become more valuable?

The lag issue can be solved by capping private shop zeni cap and lowered to somewhere about 1kk and people will have to use AH i mean surely they will AH as 1kk isnt enough

• U have a point but u see the same poor people will have benefit of the fallen AH prices their farming zeni will be of a more value they can purchase things for lower price and if the farmed item is worth something u shouldnt be afraid to list it cuz u will probably sell it

• Hello all,

Any economy is responsibility of those who participate, we must be consistent when buying

since if the supply of a product is high, but the demand is low, the price will fall, until it takes the balance point between supply and demand.

We are all free to put the price that we consider reasonable in AH; in the last days I saw the same product published at 2kk and then someone published it at 50kk, that does not speak well of the second seller,

because there is something called market research.

Private stores should at some time be caped in a more reasonable amount (for example 999999)

Touching the topic of taxes of AH, I think it would have a positive impact on people, because at the time of publication would think twice at what price to sell it, it would be good to try it

It is our task to take care of the server's economy, being consistent with the prices that we are going to accept.

In my opinion, no object of level 45 today is worth more than 20kk

• im not sure if this was suggested before here but i read it somewhere from someone i dont remember so sorry for not being able to give credit

Zeni tax should increase in my opinion too so it will keep people from selling for insane amount of zeni and if they do they will be risking 10% of their zeni

And private shop zeni cap should be decreased in order for this to work to 1kk-5kk something along the line.

You idea will not make the rich less wealthy, it will make a great imbalance, if you ever study economics, you will know that having the same tax rate for everyone, will mean that the poor cannot effort to sell and the rich will just get richer.

Now that we got that out of the way, which side are you on, the poor or the rich side? I just wanna know, so I can get a clear picture of you

Hi there Maskman,

this thread will be forwarded to the dbog team for review of the zeni sink idea.

regards boxbox

This thread shouldn't be forwarded since its a bad idea, I wouldn't waste a game developers time on such nonsense. The guy didn't even have a clear statement, he basically states that by increasing the tax rate there will be a zeni sink. He doesn't state anything about the outcome, it is only guesses and a statement full of inaccuracy.

• This thread shouldn't be forwarded since its a bad idea, I wouldn't waste a game developers time on such nonsense. The guy didn't even have a clear statement, he basically states that by increasing the tax rate there will be a zeni sink. He doesn't state anything about the outcome, it is only guesses and a statement full of inaccuracy.

lol someone is going to be butthurt if this passes onto the game...

I still believe that having a min - max amount you can sell an item for in AH is a viable solution... heck look at runescape for instance. everyone hateddddd the GE when it came out with that, but it did thrive very well after that in terms of the economy balancing out again

• lol someone is going to be butthurt if this passes onto the game...

I still believe that having a min - max amount you can sell an item for in AH is a viable solution... heck look at runescape for instance. everyone hateddddd the GE when it came out with that, but it did thrive very well after that in terms of the economy balancing out again

Well I think most of the poor players will have a hard time and I don't wanna waste 10% just for selling crafting gear, people like Maskman doesn't know economic outcomes, he just states what came out of his farts.

• Let's say a free farmer get themselves some U70 stones, and they don't sell a few times in a row. Well, too expensive, time to drop the price. Thanks to it not selling at first, and then being sold for a reduced price.....they basically just got NO money.

I get where you're coming from, but this would screw over cashers AND free players. Far better solutions would be to make brown boxes, dogi balls, and seal coins obtained from drops/events come in sealed eggs so that free people can sell those too. For some reason only cashers can sell theirs. If everyone can sell their "cash" items, their value would drop.

• Im not negative towards this thread its just pains me to see just how blind people can be and it would pain me even more if this nonsense will be implemented . As for solution i stated above something that could work.

Now i understeand why staff is so ingorant.. they have to dig through this kind of thread every day.Sorry if i displeased you with my comments but next time do some real research. Regards

• peopole are saying that poor player's will bee "fu**d" well they want get fu**d the one that will gonna get hit and hit realy hard are the Greedy Rich player's ... a poor player as you are saying won't get hurt ? let's supose that he is a farmer he farms like 2h a day he get 1 purple stone 1 red 1 bleu stone

Let's say he will gonna sell bleu 80k ( he lose 8k ) and sell the red 70k ( he lose 7k ) he sell's the purple 600k ( he lose 60k ) ^^ so in 2 hours he got like 700k + the items he sold to the Good Marchand ... he may get 1kk in 2 hours

know let's talk about the greedy player .... He sell somthing 40kk he lose 4kk guess what ? he want put the price that high cuz he may lose 4kk lmao so instead of having a possibility to lose 4kk he will put it at 10kk !! so then if he lose monney he will gonna lose 1kk cuz with all honnesty 40kk Cowboy dogi in 3 weeks of OB is a Joke lmao i'am sure apply this for at least 1 mounth if u want see that the prices will go down , and the Zenie will get back he's real value put back the 1% again ... ( peopole who want to get a zenie inflation are the player's with high amount of brown boxes guess what usless zenie = brown boxes main currency rip f2p player ) thanks for the suggestion Maskman !!

btw >>>>>>>>>>>>> we need other monny sinks ( more banks ) , make mystery items identification's , from 100 zenie to like 500 zenie or event 1000 zenie ...

other thing the gear should lose it durability when u die in the plat and get broken ...

• Increasing the tax will fix nothing, because the prices will rise to cover the new tax and people will need to pay for it
    The real thing to do is create another ways to trash the Zeni

Events that use Zeni
    Ex.: A event that gives you a box with random prizes. To open the box you need to buy on NPC a key that cost lots os Zeni

Add Zeni costs to certain systems
    Ex.: Zeni costs to upgrade system

Increase the repair cost to high lvl itens
    Decrease the Zeni gain by quests and itens sold on NPC

Add wanted itens for Zeni or at least some of the Tokens itens for Zeni
    Ex.: Autopot, EXP Scroll, Middle Rank Pet Food by a large amount of Zeni on NPC

There's a lot of ways to burn down the Zeni without increasing the AH tax

• Why not just allow the mudosa machines to also give you items from zeni alone? It'll be a good zeni sink and fixes a major issue. Namely....in order to be equipped well to win at ranked, you need accessories you can get by winning at ranked.

Do I even NEED to explain the fundamental flaws of that system?

....losing even 1 round means BOTH participants get almost no mudosa, so fighting people on equal grounds with you is discouraged too.

• 2.Implement autopots in the Goods Mercheant and people will start sinking zeni again.

3.Add atleast medium pet feed in the pet shop so that it doesent take months to make a lv 4 pet. Again people will sink zenis . I personaly would .

these 2 points are really good and should be implemented as for ur firsr point its the people putting insane prices for brownboxes so u are basically asking people to lower its price which i doubt many will listen.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!