Add Universe's Luckiest title back

• Hello, i am making this thread because i am not getting any answer in private, so might aswell take things to a higher level.

So, it should be common knowledge that the title "Universe's Luckiest", which grants a bonus of 2 cooldown reduction, has been unavailable for MONTHS now.

So, obviously since myself and many other people farmed for it (and got f***ed over) since we actually need the bonus (for me it's the only way to get maximum CDreduction), we all noticed that something is off, since NOBODY in this server has this title yet, and this is because the title is NOT obtainable at all, from the Dark Devil Supply Crate.

Now, when i reported it privately weeks ago, i got told that it was not "known"... yeah right... months old bug not known, but whatever.

I then got told that tests will be made on dev server, and Hardlock did test, giving me reason after testing that indeed, the title does not loot at all from the crate, even if you open up hundreds of them (It actually used to pop every 2 or 3 crates, very high chances).

And that was last week.

So, obviously i was expecting this fix, i mean it's not even a big deal, it's simply adding an item after all.

But to my surprise, nothing on this matter in today's patch notes.

Yet, i see all them weird changes that don't really matter, but no simple YET important fix like this.

So, the bottom line of this thread is :

FIX AND ADD UNIVERSE'S LUCKIEST TITLE IN THE DARK DEVIL EVENT.

Thank you very much.

• I agree that that should be fixed and Child of Nature and other titles be fixed but mate you know as I know is that Daneos have list of stuffs to fix.

He won't change list if things he needs to do, unless it is something really serious plus you know that finding solution to problem is also hard work.

Don't get me wrong, I am just saying that you guys just pushing him too hard, let him fix, add stuffs and give guy a break.

He listen community, just thing is, when he will do something, that is up to him, like he add props back, like he add/edit aggro back to help tankers, he is working on it to be best aggro it can be.

Soo yea, I agree with it but there are other things to be fixed, added and they for sure will be, just give guy time.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• daneos is not a pro developer and he do all that in his free time so do you thing he has time to fix every little bullshit that get reportet?

• daneos is not a pro developer and he do all that in his free time so do you thing he has time to fix every little bullshit that get reportet?

First of all you're starting to annoy me with the way you always reply to people in this forum, start respecting others instead of being a douche.

And it is actually a small yet CORE feature to have fixed, because the whole boss event revolved around rewards, cooldown title being the greater one, along with anticrit title.

Stop speaking if you have no idea what you'r talking about.Daneos is not doing this in his ''free time'' he is developming the game as a job and as a result trust me he gets enough money. Cut the crap where you'r saying he is doing this as a hobby because he is not.And yes every little bullshit how you put it ,because of your lack of knowledge, needs to get fixed , especialy when its a title that could make the difference between a loss or a victory.

Also why hasn't he even told us that the title does not work ? i spent alot of gold coins for that title only to find out later that it does not exist.

• First of all you're starting to annoy me with the way you always reply to people in this forum, start respecting others instead of being a douche.

And it is actually a small yet CORE feature to have fixed, because the whole boss event revolved around rewards, cooldown title being the greater one, along with anticrit title.

it is my art to talk and write if someone feels attacked by my writing i can understand it but i cant change my personality for very person i meet.

all i want is the old dbo back with slightly modifications, step by step and ALL thread that try to force someone to do changes faster makes me mad so sorry for that

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!