How to Make Zeni

• The best way that works for me is grinding, finding a good place with a nearby merchant, full of violent monsters that attack.

Grabbing everything they throw away and selling it, the stones from the u42 and higher can be sold in Action House, first look at the price they are selling, and if you publish them reasonably they will go like hot cakes.

The zones are depending on your level, obviously the more the level of the enemies, the higher the level of the items will be and they will be sold at a better price.

Also you have to keep in mind with what class you are going to farm, I would recommend a Turtle or an Ultimate Majin, they are the ones that I make fast for me.

Your earnings will be increased as you have more space to transport "garbage", I recommend you buy the z24 from the token store, if you are not willing to pay 3kk-4kk for a z32.

The main thing then would be to have a good character to do grinding, space for "trash", and a place with enemies and a store.

It is not that hard, open the map and see where the merchants are, but if you have problems finding places, send me your level by private and I'll throw some of the ones I use or used.

I hope I helped you with something

Regards

• Farming for stones, find a swell spot for U42-U50 stones, purples and greens are the most expensive and the rarest to find. The higher the stone level, the better. Sell every single thing you pick up (even if it's a common item). That's your best bet. For right now, there really isn't much anyone can do except earn some zeni, and invest it in an item and watch your profit grow over time. If you want money now farming would really be your only option, unless you borrow money from a friend and invest in an item and make profit through the item and pay them back, and now you have your own way of making profit with profit. :saint:

• BlazingBarrager you sometime surprise me...

Even tho you played old DBO, you miss this part....

The best way to earn money is:

1. Make good, cheap farming class and farm in lvl 40+ area (In my case that is DW)

2. Collect trash - sell at NPC

3. Craft soo you won't pay for gear and you will sell it if you get good stats since AH is filled with shit

At this stage of game, it is soo easy to make money, I earn in 1 hour if I am super lazy around 2-3kk.

If I, the lazy dude, can make that much, then everyone can.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Yeah I figured that much, but I never farmed at 45 cap. I usually did stone hunting back in Papaya so it's a little new to me. Regardless, thanks for the advice as always. :thumbup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!