TOKEN BUGS !!

• I don't find it bad what daneos did, with the inactivity thing. Its just, that it should be this way from the beginning of the game.

There are already quite a few players in the game with +15 weapon/armor only due to token farming. So right now, the game is already unbalanced due to players that already took advantage of this process, and players that didn't. I would like to see an action taken, which would somehow balance it again and make it fair.

It is expensive, no argument at all in his commentary, did not bring the solution.

Unlike you, the solution that I brought was who level maximum in the game, it would be fair to receive the tokens daily or it could be to keep the tokens, because he these players show that they are active in the game.

Or only players at the maximum level could receive a portion of these tokens when they were afk.

• from what i noticed you have to be killing things, entering dungueons and doing rank to get tokens not just following around a charactor.

I think this was done because the autowalk feature allowed afks to place themself against a wall and collect tokens before.

but what do i dont know kurs im a just a pork chop liver!

• Stop crying about obtaining tokens afk I like the new system play the game and be active to receive tokens. Many people abused the token system by having 5-10 clients open at once just to token farm there’s plenty of other ways in game to obtain stones try going UD 3 2 or even 1 you’ll see you get plenty of stone drops there farm for Zeni go buy other items such as bags

• It is expensive, no argument at all in his commentary, did not bring the solution.

Unlike you, the solution that I brought was who level maximum in the game, it would be fair to receive the tokens daily or it could be to keep the tokens, because he these players show that they are active in the game.

Or only players at the maximum level could receive a portion of these tokens when they were afk.

Hi,

i wasn't even referring to your comment, but since you referred to mine, let me point you how totally nonsense your suggestion is with the most simple

example ever:

There are alot of people who aim kid budokai, and don't see a point on leveling to the current max level. So your suggestion that only max level could be afk and gain tokens is totally unfair to the players who stayed 29 level because of their goal. Plus, max level characters can farm way easier than players that are not max level so you already have a great advantage here.

I m sorry to say this, but it seems to me that you re just one more person complaining about the balance of this game only in the way it suits you most and not in a way it would suit everybody.

What i stated in my previous comment, was just that it would be fair if the current token system would exist from the beginning, and not after 3weeks, when alot of people already got advantage of it. Nevertheless i would like to see an action taken, which could reset this behaviour somehow. Not sure how it could be possible right now. Perhaps its too late. Don't have suggestions for that since i don't know what possibilities there are regarding modifying a db which is already in production.

• Hello!

The new system for me personally, I think it's great, now you have to be playing to get them, and the truth, this annoys those players who have 15 accounts or whatever, to farm tokens, with this method will not win anything .. For me, this system seems right to me.

Greetings.

(Help me from the google translator)

• Hopefully it will change with the token again that you stand around for the Afk again which gets as it is right now that shit really a little original fideled you should keep that game already otherwise you lose the desire for it I think that see more hope so you change that again just like with dragonball event then rather keep everything as in Taiwan

In German

Hoffentlich wird dass mit denn Token wieder geandert dass man fürs Afk rum stehen wieder welche bekommt so wie es jetzt gerade ist dass richtig scheiße ein wenig original getreut sollte man dass spiel schon bei behalten sonst verliert man die lust dran ich denke dass sehen mehre so hoffe man andert dass wieder genau wie mit denn dragonball event dann lieber alles so beibehalten wie in taiwan

• Stop crying about obtaining tokens afk I like the new system play the game and be active to receive tokens. Many people abused the token system by having 5-10 clients open at once just to token farm there’s plenty of other ways in game to obtain stones try going UD 3 2 or even 1 you’ll see you get plenty of stone drops there farm for Zeni go buy other items such as bags

I play the game i'am active and don't get a (...)

• Man könnte das Token System auch anders überarbeiten oder dass der Spieler nach mehreren Stunden wo er AFK ist ein Discounect bekommt weil dass dauert ja sonst ewig bis man genug Token zusammen hat für die USteine zum Beispiel oder andere Items und wenn man beim Upgraden des Rüstungshandlers faild dauert es ja ewig wieder bis man eine gewisse Anzahl an Token zusammen bekommt dann hat man ja nur die Möglichkeit zu Cashen um seine Rüstung auf plus 15 zu bekommen und viele Sachen im Tokenshop sind sowieso Teuer ich hoffe man überarbeitet dass Tokensystem nochmal es gibt ja auch noch andere Möglichkeiten wie man dass machen kann um denn Server nicht zu überlasten wegen dauer afklern.

Ich hoffe man überarbeitet dass Tokensystem nochmal.

• Man könnte das Token System auch anders überarbeiten oder dass der Spieler nach mehreren Stunden wo er AFK ist ein Discounect bekommt weil dass dauert ja sonst ewig bis man genug Token zusammen hat für die USteine zum Beispiel oder andere Items und wenn man beim Upgraden des Rüstungshandlers faild dauert es ja ewig wieder bis man eine gewisse Anzahl an Token bekommt dann hat man ja nur die Möglichkeit zu Cashen um seine Rüstung auf plus 15 zu bekommen und viele Sachen im Tokenshop sind sowieso teuer ich hoffe man überarbeitet dass Tokensystem nochmal es gibt ja auch noch andere Möglichkeiten wie man dass machen kann um denn Server nicht zu überlasten wegen dauer afkler

pleas Reply in English not all peopole here speak german ( including mee ) thanks for you'r comprehension

• I try to translate with the translator in English because my English is not good.

I have written:

One could rework the Token system also differently or that the player after several hours where he AFK is a Discounect agrees because that lasts usually forever till one enough Token together has for the USteine, for example, or other Items and if one with the Upgraden of the Rüstungshandlers faild lasts it forever again till one a certain number in Token together agrees one wears only the possibility for Cashen around his armament to agree plus 15 and many things in the Tokenshop are expensive anyway I hope one revised that Tokensystem over again gives still other possibilities like one that can make around then server not to overload because of duration afklern.

I hope one revised that Tokensystem over again.

I hope it everything has properly translated

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!