how to quickly level up a new character?

• if you are a fast learner then all i can say is just do quest non stop for 2 hrs and you will hit lvl 30 easy

also depends on which race you pick and class

for me lvling a warrior and mighty majin takes ages meanwhile the others are easy to hit the lvling fast

a friend of mine is fast learner he is also noob to this game but he learned fast for lvling to 30 then stop

reason for him to stop is so say cause its was back in tw and he started to play like 1 week before shut down lol

just use the exp scrolls you get from the popo gift then focus hardcore only on quest nearby you take all and finish them at the same time

currently now the weekend exp boost seems to be usefull to abuse but that's depends on how much you are in love with the game on weekends xD

• most of the players want to lvl up faster but forgets to craft, result is that there is no exp in crafting thats why i dont recommend lvl up fast, take time to gain xp in crafting, so if you lvl up try to gain exp in crafting also because it will be useless to gain high lvl without crafting .

• most of the players want to lvl up faster but forgets that they have to level up crafting also, result is that there is no exp in crafting thats why i dont lvl up fast and take time to gain xp in crafting. so if you lvl up try to gain exp in crafting also because it will be useless to gain high lvl without crafting .

Lvling crafting is pointless in any lvls

its all depends in if you got the zeni for it for me i would put crafting to last option until i got 100 kk or higher

too lvl fast put crafting away i would say cause that will make you stand still for hrs just to go up in crafting lvls some is soo say waste of time

when you are rushing with lvling

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!