Crafting items that requires higher levels than the player's

• After the last update I'm no longer able to craft items higher than my character level.

Let me explain my situation, I first created a spiritualist that is stuck at lv 25 because I no longer wanted to play with that class since I created a ultimate majin(lv 42 now).

So there I was, happily crafting some gears for my majin on my spiritualist since I had already spent some zeni on his craft(craft lv 14) and now I have to level him up if I don't want to start craft all over on another character, that kinda sucks.

It's okay, not that much zeni, I know, but I don't see a reason for it, for me it's just a pointless change that will cost me extra zeni, well, maybe someone could explain me the why of this change, anyway, I'd like to leave here the suggestion of changing it back.

• After the last update I'm no longer able to craft items higher than my character level.

Let me explain my situation, I first created a spiritualist that is stuck at lv 25 because I no longer wanted to play with that class since I created a ultimate majin(lv 42 now).

So there I was, happily crafting some gears for my majin on my spiritualist since I had already spent some zeni on his craft(craft lv 14) and now I have to level him up if I don't want to start craft all over on another character, that kinda sucks.

It's okay, not that much zeni, I know, but I don't see a reason for it, for me it's just a pointless change that will cost me extra zeni, well, maybe someone could explain me the why of this change, anyway, I'd like to leave here the suggestion of changing it back.

yes they made it so that you cant craft higher then your lvl so you must wait for next lvl cap to do more higher crafting

• yes they made it so that you cant craft higher then your lvl so you must wait for next lvl cap to do more higher crafting

no, it means that if your not lvl 30 you cant craft lvl 30 gear, meaning in order to be able to craft lvl 70 gear you need to be lvl 70... that is so bs! I get it that Daneos doesnt want items lvl 70 in game at this lvl cap but all he had to do eas remove those otems until that cap lvl comes around... ppl that craft have to craft gear before they hit that lvl so its ready for them to use when they do hit that lvl... now thats gone... such stupid updates really that arent even meaningfull to the whole game... where is the balancing? Where are the fix animation of skills, where is the fix of rp that sometime stays rp until you cancel, where is the no clip fix? So mich shit to actual fix and he focuses on tokens, craft, aggro and budakai... ffs im slowly losing hope for this project

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!