NERFING TOKENS IS STUPID

• you could just disconnect players that stay AFK for 60 minutes or more for **** sake, anyways players can use macros or some software to move their characters around the map and that counts as playing, is a stupid decision the way this was approached

How are tokens nerfed? You are getting tokens by playing. It is only a "nerf" if you were one of the people afking to farm them. I agree people can use macros to get around afk detection. Botters would still get them if you made it kill based. Chat based would just cause spam and macros. So instead you want everyone to afk for free items to make things "fair" not sure how that helps the game.

• Somehow the server now knows when you are active playing, so you can not leave your characters afk for farm tokens.

I also think that now there are 10 tokens every 15 minutes instead of 10 minutes, but I do not remember correctly if they were 10 before.

• The problem is that the items in the token shop are way too expensive to get with "actively" playing. You literally have to be actively playing 24/7 to even have a chance to get even close to any item.

A lot of us have a job and work long hours, or are just doing other responsibilities to be actively playing. At that rate you may as well shut down the token shop all together.

I don't think this was the correct solution to stop "afkers" Tons of people still have multiple clients open. Seems like a punishment if you have a good computer to me.

This update really doesn't bother me too much. As each update you adapt even if it isn't great. But it just seems like more of a punishment to your player base, and you should at least see why.

• game is p2p now, deal with it.

All free to play games have pay2win aspects. This mmo is actually one of the ones that does not have that many pay2win aspects. I've played countless mmos, and I can attest to it when I say this game is very lenient, and gives you other ways to earn things via game. Though free to play games have to make money somehow to sustain server and other costs for adding new content and such. So if your playing a free to play game expecting there to be no such thing then you may be disappointed as 99% of ftp mmos have some sort of "shop" in the game or outside. It doesn't degrade the game though as it is just there for convenience and the game can be played without buying such items.

~edit~

I will also note that people who pay for items I see normally get a bad rep, but it's quite the contrary. That person who paid for the items via game didn't have the time to play the game as they where working to earn the items in game via another way. So when I see people say that others who buy things via ingame are "lazy" I can't help, but to disagree. They just don't necessarily have as much time as others to play the game, and I don't believe they should have there fun cut out just because of that "limitation".

• All free to play games have pay2win aspects. This mmo is actually one of the ones that does not have that many pay2win aspects. I've played countless mmos, and I can attest to it when I say this game is very lenient, and gives you other ways to earn things via game. Though free to play games have to make money somehow to sustain server and other costs for adding new content and such. So if your playing a free to play game expecting there to be no such thing then you may be disappointed as 99% of ftp mmos have some sort of "shop" in the game or outside. It doesn't degrade the game though as it is just there for convenience and the game can be played without buying such items.

~edit~

I will also note that people who pay for items I see normally get a bad rep, but it's quite the contrary. That person who paid for the items via game didn't have the time to play the game as they where working to earn the items in game via another way. So when I see people say that others who buy things via ingame are "lazy" I can't help, but to disagree. They just don't necessarily have as much time as others to play the game, and I don't believe they should have there fun cut out just because of that "limitation".

1st part. This is a private server,the ''developer'' chose to do this as full time,his personal expenses are bigger than the servers or equal,we will never have the proper game,that a retail developing team will offer,you cant compare an MMORPG from a retailer with this one.

In another aspect,we have never saw any evidence of expenses of this project,obviously thats a personal matter of the ''dev's'' position,but if you do a research yourself,you will find out,more or less the expenses...and more or less(assuming) the current income...

2nd part. Thats just childish and a common representation of the community's mature level...

3rd part. Right there isnt any,let me make one, while you exercising your free right to write your opinion,as a person,you violate my intelligence and your idiom as a moderator,no matter your opinion is,it will have the influence of your idiom,as you will wish to maintain it...

No matter if you deny it or not,i feel offended.

I understand that you doing it voluntary and your reasons joining the team,could be the most pure(to help the community and not personal reasons).I do not accept your opinion as one,there is no communication from the project to community and apparently either project to moderators...

That is not a personal attack to you,i am opposing to your idiom and not to you as a person,as i dont know you..Thank you for your time.

• I'd love to see you make a free to play mmo with no source of revenue. Yes you can do it, but it will die once you can't afford to pay upkeep. Tell me what is your amazing plan to make free to play games work that no developer has come up with, but apparently you know?

• I'd love to see you make a free to play mmo with no source of revenue. Yes you can do it, but it will die once you can't afford to pay upkeep. Tell me what is your amazing plan to make free to play games work that no developer has come up with, but apparently you know?

I would love to see you point me out,where you got the conclusion that i meant,no funds.

The point i dont like the way the ''dev'' handles the private server,doesnt mean that i dont want him to earn money from it.

I was and i am from the first people that i gave my thanks and congratulated him,for all his hard work,i even made my forum name to express how amazed i was and still i am...

And because you gave the example with the people that just complain and dont give any ideas,in another thread,which i totaly agree with you on that,i will later post my view of point,which most people or all wont like it(i am at work atm).

• Little question here:

Is it possible for Daneos to change this dual client thing to allow players to have DBOG open only twice?

I know there are ppl who have like 5x DBOG open at the same time. Can Daneos limit it to only 2? If ppl can only afk farm with one other char besides their main char, which they play actively on, i think that wouldn't be too bad since it's just one other character.

And other ppl who love dual clienting to lvl their own chars or make parties etc. would be happy too since i am not suggesting to get rid off of Dual Client completely, leaving them the option to follow their main char with an alt char for whatever reason.

This change was made thx to ppl who abuse dual client this way. And now ppl who don't do dual client are getting the punishment too....after those who abused it got a ton of tokens already -.-'

Dual Client is the problem. Well actually it's the ppl who do this sh*t. It's kinda both.

1+1 = 2

Dual client + ppl who abuse it = this token change xD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Yeah that's true, but DBOG is more P2W than TW/HK/KR, and DBOG doesn't require nearly as much funding as the official servers.

People are losing interest in this game fast because of this.

Doesn't require as much funding as the official servers? Stop lying! DBOG requires a ton of funding actually, because how else would daneos be able to afford his Bugattis and Beverly Hills mansions?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!