Easy solution to token farming issue (imo)

• Virtually the only reason that token farming is a problem is because of the upgrade stones. In Pre Open Beta stones up to level 55 were introduced into the token shop (previous max was level 30). But obviously the stones only went up to 55 because the level cap was at 70 and would not benefit many players other than kid characters.

At the beginning of the Open Beta I believe the token shop stones should have been capped at level 30 and only increase to the point where the max stone level is basically irrelevant to the current level cap. For example at the current 45 cap the token stones should only go up to U30. At the 55 cap they shouldn’t exceed U46. At 60, not to exceed U50. Then of course 70 cap should go up to 55. U55 white stones is fine by me at any cap (unless u30 & u46 white were added).

Not sure why this wasn’t implemented previously but I hope it is in the next update. A simple, logical, and above all, fair solution imo.

Edit: And if it wasn’t obvious, the token system should go back to how it was previously. Farming tokens (with a ton of clients) won’t give anyone much of an advantage over someone afk with just one client if the stones aren’t a factor.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!