Dragon Ball Event Change

• Change the Current Dragonball Event Method 145

1. Yes (121) 83%
    2. No (19) 13%
    3. Maybe - Explain Below (5) 3%

Sooooo. From glancing around from what people have been talking about ingame and I feel the same with them.

20% chance for dragon ball mob to spawn with 5% chance to drop a Dragon ball.

So For this to work effectively. Make it so the dragon ball mob spawns infront of you not 5 minutes later in the area randomly near by, this literally shafts the person farming the area when you got troglodytes flying in the area waiting for it to spawn regardless. I see now that first hit or most damage dealt gets the mob kill but for it to randomly spawn and you arent a AOE'ing Majin or Turtle Hermit. This even is literally a farming RNG loop.

Id rather fly around and go for the kill for the DB than sit there mass killing and having it spawn randomly in the area for some other idiot to come steal it while you worked for it. I feel like this was a rushed method fix to stop people from stealing db kills. Could've done a poll like I am doing now to asked the community before shoveling it upon people.

Work around fix for this.

1. 20% chance for the enemy with DB to spawn infront of you like the little blue named invaders would.

2. Revert back to the old method and keep how the kill would be yours if granted you dealt most damage or first hit and Extend the Day from Saturday to Sunday aswell

3. Keep this event the way it is and extend the time to Sunday as well but keep it so its 30% chance instead of 20%. Not all of us are Spamming AOE ki attacks to get them to spawn.

• For things like this there is one solution and it will work 100% and finally stop this damn mob steal sh*t forever!

Daneos should add an anti-ks system! If you attack a mob, no other player can attack it no matter what they try. The system won't allow it. The only other ppl who could attack the mob while you fight it, would be party members only! This is the only solution for this mob steal problem.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• People are so dumb. And im sorry to say this. But you guys give me an impression of not so smart people.

Last week EVERYBODY COMPLAINED because of db hunt .

Now Daneos changed and there were a fewer db.

people COMPLAIN AGAIN

Next week Daneos will change the db hunt so that everybody gets super sayian in 30 mins.

People will COMPLAIN again.

Stop being this way lol.

DB hunt is fine.

Edit: I got 2 db while farming with my fighter lv 45. Last week i did not see any db with my lv 45 char it was imposible to get a db at higher level. Now is possible.

• For things like this there is one solution and it will work 100% and finally stop this damn mob steal sh*t forever!

Daneos should add an anti-ks system! If you attack a mob, no other player can attack it no matter what they try. The system won't allow it. The only other ppl who could attack the mob while you fight it, would be party members only! This is the only solution for this mob steal problem.

This won't be enough sometimes because lets say you are farming one spot and kill all the mobs around there and when they respawn, appear 5 mobs with balls in the radar and other ppl come and fight the other ones and get the ball while you can fight only whit one.

Its unfair for the ppl who farm, its more convenient just fly around someone else who is farming wait until the mobs respond and just steal the effort

• This method is so disappointment. Im a figther and was cleaning a zone with unitarget habilities while i have to be carefull with guys who the only thing that they do is stealh db mobs. Its so frustating. Its not about low rates is about ppl who only spoil our work cleaning a zone to come fliying and get them the reward.

• I agree with you that this method is better to have more chances of obtaining DB.

However, what Fck it all, is the fact that if you clean an area, then an idiot arrives to kill the mobs with ball that have just come out.

But anyway, we all now that he is doing his best. So, be precise and kind with what they ask for.

This is still an OP. Mistakes can be made, but I trust that Daneos will look for the best solution for this problem-

• change back the ****** db hunt this is not working, people still fly around and steal db mobs and they can't farm themself..

either change it or listen to SumTingWong, this community need help, I have seen so many people camping the spot just to wait for the db mobs to spawn and I farmed their to make them spawn..

Another method would be to make a "success rate meter"

while (dbhunt)

{

if(int mobs kill)

{give 50% of success rate of drop}

else

{0 drop}

}

make it a interval, so everytime you drop a db, it recounts your kill count

For things like this there is one solution and it will work 100% and finally stop this damn mob steal sh*t forever!

• @your edit: that is hardly enough proof that the db hunt is fine. Statistically speaking this new method is worse, but honestly he should really just increase the darn time for farming (and possibly limit the amount of wishes per char if it seems like a problem). Like some of our fellow players said there's no motivation to create a farm if someone can just come and "steal" a db mob.

• @your edit: that is hardly enough proof that the db hunt is fine. Statistically speaking this new method is worse, but honestly he should really just increase the darn time for farming (and possibly limit the amount of wishes per char if it seems like a problem).

stop please stop. FINE doesen't mean you have to get more dbs SINCE when does easier equals better??? you ppl who want everythng without working are making me sick

• stop please stop. FINE doesen't mean you have to get more dbs SINCE when does easier equals better??? you ppl who want everythng without working are making me sick

you should really stop and read...No where in my post did it say I want everything, if it doesn't change I'm PERSONALLY ok with it, but for us as a COMMUNITY of players there should be improvements that can optimally benefit everyone. You're right "Fine" may not particularly mean more dbs, BUT people should be able to farm without worrying about lazier players who just fly around and essentially ks. For a decent amount of players that kills their motivation to utilize the new db hunting system of farming

• you should really stop and read...No where in my post did it say I want everything, if it doesn't change I'm PERSONALLY ok with it, but for us as a COMMUNITY of players there should be improvements that can optimally benefit everyone. You're right "Fine" may not particularly mean more dbs, BUT people should be able to farm without worrying about lazier players who just fly around and essentially ks.

SO is Daneos FAULT that the community is composed of shitty players? half of the hunt i've read comments on chat with people cursing Daneos cuz they cant read a patch note. I agree that is frustrating ,it happend to me ALL DAY and i cursed and got mad and so on. But i'm moving on nothing is perfect .

• SO is Daneos FAULT that the community is composed of shitty players? half of the hunt i've read comments on chat with people cursing Daneos cuz they cant read a patch note. I agree that is frustrating ,it happend to me ALL DAY and i cursed and got mad and so on. But i'm moving on nothing is perfect .

Never said it was his fault either. I'm assuming he tried a method that he thought was in the best interest of the community. so far however, feedback has mostly been negative. I'm glad he's taking the time to try new methods, but a simple fact remains: some people still can't make it for the time slots of the db hunts. If he wants to test new methods he needs reliable data and the best way to get that is by letting as many people "try" out this new method of db hunting.

• The method of farming is good, but for no-farmer players is bad, before the patch they fly around until see a random db mod, but with this patch they can't do it anymore. I think that this new method and the old one must be together

I thought about combining both methods to. Not a bad idea to increase the amount of ways db mobs can spawn. Though I think the farming method is more suitable for 55 cap and higher since there are way more maps for people to work with.

• The method of farming is good, but for no-farmer players is bad, before the patch they fly around until see a random db mod, but with this patch they can't do it anymore. I think that this new method and the old one must be together

people are still going to steal from the spot you farming, some will even camp, while you killing mobs, so to prevent the stealing there needs to be an enhancement of the dbhunt, db mobs appearing and drop rate.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!