Dragon Ball Event Change

• people are still going to steal from the spot you farming, some will even camp, while you killing mobs, so to prevent the stealing there needs to be an enhancement of the dbhunt, db mobs appearing and drop rate.

this is happening in every game. i can give you countless examples. don't expect a perfect game to exist. db rate and drop is fine .

• There might be another reason for this, while the DBO hunt is on active players peak, i think it was around 5600 players online last week on the hunt.

With this many players constantly channel hopping every minute cause of the old system it maybe just put too much stress on the server. Maybe that was also another reason this change was made, who knows.

Furthermore this change is the jackpot for AOE Classes that know how and where to farm. But i can see how it isnt as good for a class like fighter, but if you are optimizing this it still should be a more efficent way than the old system.

People also constantly complained that they couldnt find a single DB icon on the map, and that it was the biggest problem. Now when the voices seem heard and changes been made people still keep on crying. As Astin also stated, there is no escape, you won't ever be satisfied.

• Then you put a delay on changing channels so you can't spam it. But ya know, thats why there is how many people can be on a certain channel too as well.

And then you would be crying over the delay of the channel swap.

" But ya know, thats why there is how many people can be on a certain channel too as well. " What is that supposed to mean lol, yes the max capacity for a channel is 1000 now. Channel hopping would still put stress on the server, dunno where you going at.

• For things like this there is one solution and it will work 100% and finally stop this damn mob steal sh*t forever!

Daneos should add an anti-ks system! If you attack a mob, no other player can attack it no matter what they try. The system won't allow it. The only other ppl who could attack the mob while you fight it, would be party members only! This is the only solution for this mob steal problem.

I dont see that happens,needs to code every single type mob on every single character,all that coding,translating to lag,client capabilities are limited,i would support the thought to leave it as it is,decrease the chance of drop and increase the hours,but that seem unlikely as well,as he is the only one that actually handles events and everything else...

• As a player of the original game, I can tell you this dragonball hunt change is complete and utter ass. It should've been put up on a poll before being implemented. And it doesn't really matter if 5 or even 10 people like this change. If the Majority of the people don't like it then it's pretty obvious he did something wrong. Usually in a gaming community like this you listen to the majority of the people rather then the handful.

• And then you would be crying over the delay of the channel swap.

" But ya know, thats why there is how many people can be on a certain channel too as well. " What is that supposed to mean lol, yes the max capacity for a channel is 1000 now. Channel hopping would still put stress on the server, dunno where you going at.

No I wouldnt cry about the delay. I would move to another spot.

• I dont see that happens,needs to code every single type mob on every single character,all that coding,translating to lag,client capabilities are limited,i would support the thought to leave it as it is,decrease the chance of drop and increase the hours,but that seem unlikely as well,as he is the only one that actually handles events and everything else...

If i'm not mistaken, the Mobs have an abstract class and all the mob types inherit from that class.

• If i'm not mistaken, the Mobs have an abstract class and all the mob types inherit from that class.

Yes and no,the mobs are different types due to landscape area and level,there is a way thought,global affect,but the events on BOSS and others like fish,frog,caterpillar mini ones,will be affected as well...So if he codes different those might be possible...

Its ridiculous though,because we can assume only,we dont really know what are the chances and capabilities of the client,since we dont have any information from the team or any member of this community that has the knowledge and time,having the files for practice or test things around...

• Yes and no,the mobs are different types due to landscape area and level,there is a way thought,global affect,but the events on BOSS and others like fish,frog,caterpillar mini ones,will be affected as well...So if he codes different those might be possible...

Its ridiculous though,because we can assume only,we dont really know what are the chances and capabilities of the client,since we dont have any information from the team or any member of this community that has the knowledge and time,having the files for practice or test things around...

You can make exceptions on inherit classes, but you right we can only assume how the coding is carried out.

• DB hunting was like a break from the regular game before, just relaxing and flying/running around the world on a DB hunt adventure. Now it's just farming....AGAIN. This also benefits certain classes/levels more, and encourages people to be toxic and steal those DB mobs you worked hard to spawn in the first place. Why fix what wasn't broken? If you wanted less DB drops, just drop the DB percentage to 3%/4%. What are your priorities??

In DBO KR, you could enter UDs where DBs would spawn too. That way you didn't have to deal with toxic players at the expense of difficulty. Either do that or bring back the old system. This is not fun, nor fair for all players.

• Hi,

Due to the nature of this thread and the amount of posts that were just deleted (due to violating DBO G’s forum code of conduct), this thread will now be closed and the members who broke the rules have been warned.

On the topic of The Dragon Ball Hunt Event there is going to be an upcoming update that will be announced by the DBO G Staff in relation to Dragon Ball hunting sometime in the near future, so stay tuned for that announcement.

Regards,

Tempest

DBO G Staff

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!