Poll Updates

• As DreameR68 said "I'm totally against this. Because we have way to many players that don't have the experience to make a decision like that"

People will also vote biased on their own motives, not the game as a whole.
    Further based on last polls, there will be like 70-100 votes. That's just a fraction of the player base

• Every community has a leader, he makes the difficult choices. If people, in this case players would start deciding what's best, then the community would fall. Most of the players don't have the knowledge, they'd vote for things to be made for their own advantage.

• I'm totally against this. Because we have way to many players that don't have the experience to make a decision like that.

also agree on this cause there are not many old players from back in tw/kr/hk days most of them do not care about the forum at all.. only the update list

those some are new coming out with their wishes of changes some can destroy everything also dont forget we are on a forum these poll will just be like make new account to vote the same shit over and over again soo thats basically pointless

we just need daneos to handpick soo say 10 experience players to join on the idea of what to change soo that we dont get something people going to be mad at instantly well idc about the mods but there are way more experience players then the mods soo asking them wont bring you anywhere tbh

• As DreameR68 said "I'm totally against this. Because we have way to many players that don't have the experience to make a decision like that"

People will also vote biased on their own motives, not the game as a whole.
    Further based on last polls, there will be like 70-100 votes. That's just a fraction of the player base

I agree with your point being that people will vote for something that only benefits them, that happens in OSRS with PVP players and such.

But surely the update on the DB hunt (which i think is not great, it's much harder to get dragon balls now) was polled to a select amount of people, it wouldn't of gone through.

• Instead of just putting updates in the game without any feedback from the community, i think there should be a poll system in place where people can vote yes/no on certain updates.

there was a thread long time ago, where they ask and now they doning what is writen in this thread xD so you come a little to late

for a little example that you have more high lvl up stones in token and some cashshop items in token shop comes from this thread

• Instead of just putting updates in the game without any feedback from the community, i think there should be a poll system in place where people can vote yes/no on certain updates.

Disagree. Im 100% sure that we cant let the community dictate the flow of the game. Furthermore people will only vote what benefits them not the game. Which means they all want everything easier not harder ,thus im not in accord .

• NO!! Daneos should not handpick the guys because he is also a noob in this game!

hahahahahaha so trueeeee

But i like the idea of having like 10 or more ppl who can give their opinion to the planned updates of Daneos before he adds them and creates a mess. A little more than 10 would be better cuz those ppl can actually discuss and bring in many points of views.

I think the gm's and mods should pick a few ppl (10 or more) who can take care of this. Would be via PM here or Discord. Daneos just tells them what he has planned and those ppl discuss wether it's ok or not. Could pretend future sh*t like aggro change xD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!