Dragon ball hunt right now

• Astin yo dude chill. Just because db hunt was good for you this time doesn't mean it's working out for everyone else too. People have the right to complain even after a recent change. Yes, the change was good. The thing is we could really need another day for DB hunt cuz there are too many ppl looking for them. Before this DB hunt change was made i managed to get 4 db's in one hunt and the week after only 1 db.

Everyone on TW server was used to have daily db hunt. Now we only have 4h a week. That's pretty much nothing. And no, i am not saying we should have it like back in TW server cuz that was dumb tbh. KR server hunt time was Friday - Sunday non stop. Was cool but meh. A second day for DB hunt would be cool. 4h per week for DB hunt with this many ppl is just f*cked up.

Drop rate is fine! We just need more time!

Yes that would be a good fix or maybe one full day, that way every will be on during different times an also agree on drop rate, only found like 20 markers during my hunt this morning but still got one.

• All are very good ideas but I like the first one. this would stop people from going after the same mobs

• The problem is not the drop rate, the problem is that there is so many people on a single map and some people don't kill the mobs, they wait until you cleared an area and then they will kill the db mobs spawning.

Right so many turtles drop down an blast one add then take off, just had some dummy doing that to me tonight. Had someone else just around the corner from me and we both were killing mobs, when adds would spawn you would see 2 or 3 db's an then here comes the turtles one blasting a single add an taking off. Just to many people in the same area right now.

Between me an the other person, the area we were farming was smaller then Buu's village but had plenty of db's dropping if it wasn't all the people swooping an killing marked add then leaving there would be no problem getting all 7 in one run

• Has the drop rate been adjust from the original game?

If not then I would just like to point out, I haven't really seen anyone say previously (not that I've seen), I read people complaining about drop rates, not enough DB Hunt hours, more days etc.. I honestly believe if the drop rate hasn't change then this is an unfair system.. why? because before you had a chance daily to obtain DBs thus with the current % in drops etc it made sense.. only having 1 day with 2x 2 hour slots well, self explanatory.

I know some people have been fortunate but this 'luck' system really doesn't make sense - i'm assuming it's going off a roll dice method?

Not hear to rant & rave but just to get a bit more info on this topic and personally, has pissed me off at times.

Also, people stealing DBs and swooping down being a knob, you really are ruining the the online community.

• I don't believe drop rate has changed.

About three weeks ago I was able to get all 7 in 4 hours but the population at 45 was a lot lower and I didn't have people swooping in an messing my mobs up over one marked add.

• I can't understand those ppl who are crying because they don't get things immediately in game.

This is a MMO, not a 60 hours play-time game. To earn things need time.

Also the game is based on Dragon Ball world. In the anime how long it took when lastly Son Goku had the 7 balls?

It needs time to get the 7 balls. They are a gift not an allowance.

The open beta started 1st of March and I had only 1 wish. And it is good.

I will playing with the game months and months (maybe years :)), and I need challenge for a while.

If everyone can earn everything in the some first weeks, the game would become boring.

So, I say everyone keep calm and just enjoy this magical world.

• Whenever I read this, I imagine you reading it like Master Roshi lmao

• When we have players not to even get a single dragon ball during the 4 hours right now, myself as an experienced player am having a hard time getting 2 per Saturday as of today. When I say experienced I mean having to watch a video on how to register because nothing was translated and you could choose transformation on first freebee Dragon balls.

This is my first big complaint, usually I just log on here an read others complaints. This is a real problem an also the reason 3 others have started threads on this today.

As for Goku in the anime, he does it in hours now with a dragon radar, did it in super.

I had a level 70 Karma before reset an was absent during the glitch so I never did get all +15. That alone will keep you busy farming or spending money like crazy unless you sit at home every day all day long just playing video games, I myself am guilty of spendin to much time on here.

We have a couple years with just current content without making it impossible to get dragon balls

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!