Can't decide between turtle, karma, or ultimate as my first char.

• Hello, I'm new to the game. Played a bit and I'm enjoying it so far, but I'm having trouble choosing a main. The turtle, karma, and ultimate interest me but I'd like to have a bit more info from experienced players. I did look through many threads, but it seems like some people have differing opinions so it makes it hard to decide. What I want is a class that can decently farm (doesn't have to be the best), and do fine in pvp. I'd also like to do pve content so if you can describe each classes role in pve then that would also help me. Thank you.

• Karma is not class for new players like sword or crane.

Ultimate is buffer and tanky class with spin or kid buu transformation you can grind easy, you will always find party with buffer.
    turtle is dps with heavy aoe aka kamehameha and aoe stun, he can sleep and slow the enemy, turtle is always welcome in party also.

• I will make this short and give you clear advice, this is mostly center around pve.

Karma is always wanted, mostly because of speedbuff and skilllock, overall very nice dps/support class

Ultimate always wanted, mostly because of the buffs that gives attack and defense prop, defense and lp, but also used to remove harmful effects and have high resist and defense rate, it can tank most attacks, overall nice support class.

Turtle one of the most popular classes in game, you will have problem finding parties, so find a guild that will take you in on the premade dungeon team. Turtles are wanted for their slowing effect, stopping the boss, skilllock, killing huge groups of mobs, debuffing the boss and very powerful if teamed up with a crane. This class is a very powerful dps and have some support skills to help with dungeon mechanics.

If you want my opinion, don't use turtle as main, make it your farming class, but if you have very good friends and a guild, go ahead and make turtle your main. If you asked me which class I would pick of those 3, I would go ultimate, its unique and the buffs always needed, + you can kill a lot of mobs using spinning attack and spinning flame wheel, i think they are named.

Ultimate is melee, if you happen to not like melee and think its a bit boring, go for karma. :)

It all depends on your goal in game and what you prefer

hope it helped

• Karma is not class for new players like sword or crane.

Ultimate is buffer and tanky class with spin or kid buu transformation you can grind easy, you will always find party with buffer.
    turtle is dps with heavy aoe aka kamehameha and aoe stun, he can sleep and slow the enemy, turtle is always welcome in party also.

the dude actually said sword and crane is for new players xd

• well he do ask for wich class to make as his first class

i would say turtle easy pve farming and pvp

karma is soo say usefull in speed party cause of skill lock (debuff) and attack speed (buff) - karma pvp is based of timing on using skill and perfection also the class is known as the best 1 v 1 class soo yeah you need to wait with this class until you become rich ingame to buy good stuff for this class tho

but yeah i rather go for turtle for easy pve farming solo after all you can enjoy your cancer kamehameha skill <3

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!