Suggestions

• Hello everyone , today I'd like to share my suggestions for the game

I really find that the game needs an update with :

CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION :

This is one of the most important parts of the game for a new player , we don't have alot of choices for our characters customization and alot of people do look the same sometimes..

So that's what I'm suggesting to be added (I don't think it'd be hard)

HUMANS :

- More Hair Colors (Orange/Dark Orange/Blue/Dark Blue/Green etc.)

- New Faces (Very important)

- New Eyes Colors (for each gender)

NAMEKIANS :

- More Skin Colors such as : (Purple/Red etc.)

- More Eyes

MAJINS :

- More Skin Colors

This basic color scheme could be used for the requested new Hair Colors/Eye Colors/Skin Colors (Majin and Namekians) : Image associée

BRING BACK OLD DRAGON BALL HUNT EVENT SYSTEM :

- Everyone knows that , new DBHunt Event System sucks, so please Daneos bring back the original one and make drop rate less than before (For example if it is 30%, make it 25 or 20%)

MORE PvP ARENAS :

2 PvP Arenas should be added to the game because the only current one is Korin Village's which makes that village pretty laggy for the players who have a bad Wi-Fi connection and to make the other maps way more interactive because, starting from the moment you finish all a map's quests , you'll never come back to it.

WAGU WEEKLY :

You would get x1 Wagu Coins as a gift at a certain day after every weekly maintenance (Maybe starting from Official Release).

MAKE KORIN VILLAGE LESS FREQUENTED :

Alot of players complain about the fact that Korin village is extremely frequented which makes it laggy for them. Korin Forest is a Lvl 21-30 map , I suggest adding a new Auction House and a PvP Arena atleast in Cell Ring with a brand new Cell Games Arena there so Level 20 or less to Level 30 could atleast PvP without getting 1shot by Level 50+ (Starting from Level 55 cap)

BALANCED MASTER CLASSES :

Nerf Shadow Knights.

That's all for the moment , if I got more ideas imma just edit.

Perfection is not attainable, but if you chase perfection you can catch excellence :thumbup::thumbup:

dragon-ball-super-039-kaio-ken-ssb.gif?w=636

11_small.png Fighter - RednakZ

• BALANCED MASTER CLASSES :

Nerf Shadow Knights.

That's all for the moment , if I got more ideas imma just edit.

pls the only class who needs the most nerf is the fighter not sk ofc people are hating on the life drain skill but still fighter is way more broken than that

the only reason why people wants the life drain nerf is cause they cant tank long enough from 1 debuff its basically asking fighter to keep the broken dmg and add the bleed dmg next to it do be way more broken ...

• lmao, when's the last time you fought a Fighter for you to say that? 2 years ago in PoB? Back in retail, maybe? Get with the times, slowpoke.

i fought fighter in pob and even now in ob and yes back in tw days too soo yeah also i played fighter too in pob full dex i seen how much broken they are even without having anything good soo pls...

• Here goes this guy again, with the wishfull add ons. What happend to ssj2,ssj3,ssj4 ssj5?

The increase of character customization has been brought up tons of times, and dismissed equal amount of times by Daneos and the Gms. It won't happen, no chance, as it looks now.

Lets make a new platform cause you have bad wifi, genious!!!! Splitting up the players between several platforms will make the towns dead. Besides there is not going to be added more TMQs or Dungeons or even new maps, what makes you think they'll add a whole new city with a platform?

Weekly wagu = "MORE FREE STUFF FOR ME"

Lastly "NERF Shadow Knight" whats the supposed to mean? "NeRfzz ShAdOw KNighT xDD" unless you can provide constructive feedback on what abilities are unbalanced, simply saying "nerf shadow knight" don't amount to nothing really.

• Sad but true. on all points, i would LOVE to see more customizable options to char creation but. it wont happen...also me as a free player know that the "free wagu weekly" its non sense the game is not official, it needs all the support it can get and yes it would be nice to get 1 of those weekly but i wouldnt risk the whole game life span for a freaking wagu a week

• What's your problem doe ? Just block me to feel comfortable , chill man

Perfection is not attainable, but if you chase perfection you can catch excellence :thumbup::thumbup:

• What's your problem doe ? Just block me to feel comfortable , chill man

I'm sorry sweetheart, did you get offended cause i stated that this was wishfull thinking knowing that the GMs have dismissed these suggestions before? Why are you taking it personally I am simply giving an answer to all your suggestions, with a spark of love added to my post.

• I'm sorry sweetheart, did you get offended cause i stated that this was wishfull thinking knowing that the GMs have dismissed these suggestions before? Why are you taking it personally I am simply giving an answer to all your suggestions, with a spark of love added to my post.

Nice , I just want to put some of my suggestions for the game in the future (Official Release) , I felt like you were offended when I said "Weekly x1 Wagu Coin" , first of all it was just a suggestion , I could've put a Wagu Event with Wagu Coin as a reward but it'll be for a Event Suggestion thread.

Where the hell did I say that they should add a new city ? I just suggested to make the Cell Games Arena active in the Cell Ring (Westland if you don't know about the fact that it's already existing) so please calm down dude it's just a game and it's just a forum , there's no reason to act like you're doing

• Nice , I just want to put some of my suggestions for the game in the future (Official Release) , I felt like you were offended when I said "Weekly x1 Wagu Coin" , first of all it was just a suggestion , I could've put a Wagu Event with Wagu Coin as a reward but it'll be for a Event Suggestion thread.

Where the hell did I say that they should add a new city ? I just suggested to make the Cell Games Arena active in the Cell Ring (Westland if you don't know about the fact that it's already existing) so please calm down dude it's just a game and it's just a forum , there's no reason to act like you're doing

"2 PvP Arenas should be added to the game because the only current one is Korin Village's which makes that village pretty laggy" Adding two new platforms ? Where in the middle of nowhere? i was assuming in a new city, and cell games is just one. You asked for 2. Besides even if you dont want a new city adding a whole 2 more platforms is still in the same category as adding new playable game content same as TMQ. So it really doesn't matter if you wanted another city or not same goes.

Why would i be offended by the weekly wagu, its just greedy really, if you want wagus buy them dont be greedy for free stuff. This game doesn't run on christmas spirit.

Again i am not going at you personally so please dry them tears, I am criticizing your suggestions, is that not allowed?

• "2 PvP Arenas should be added to the game because the only current one is Korin Village's which makes that village pretty laggy" Adding two new platforms ? Where in the middle of nowhere? i was assuming in a new city, and cell games is just one. You asked for 2. Besides even if you dont want a new city adding a whole 2 more platforms is still in the same category as adding new playable game content same as TMQ. So it really doesn't matter if you wanted another city or not same goes.

Why would i be offended by the weekly wagu, its just greedy really, if you want wagus buy them dont be greedy for free stuff. This game doesn't run on christmas spirit.

Again i am not going at you personally so please dry them tears, I am criticizing your suggestions, is that not allowed?

Well let's just wait and see what will happen for the Character Customization suggestions :p I remember also Daneos talking about that 2nd new active PvP Arena a long time ago but let's just wait and see.

• Seems the wait is over :-)

Though remember to be respectful. Each user has there right to have an opinion on the matter. While yes it is most likely never going to happen that doesn't mean you have to treat the users as such for suggesting an idea. You know good and well that responding with a valid argument against his suggestion, and then indirectly jabbing him in the side with kindness in shadow is bound to cause arguments instead of constructive criticism.

• Though remember to be respectful. Each user has there right to have an opinion on the matter. While yes it is most likely never going to happen that doesn't mean you have to treat the users as such for suggesting an idea. You know good and well that responding with a valid argument against his suggestion, and then indirectly jabbing him in the side with kindness in shadow is bound to cause arguments instead of constructive criticism.

I am humbled by your words, please forgive me and I shant 360 my behaviour, I swear it on me honor my dame.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!