DRAGON BALLS HUNT SUCKS AND THIS IS THE WORST DECISION

• The problem is that there are too many people hunting the balls and random noobs will come and try steal your DBs. If you are a SK and DW you will be fine, nobody is going to steal from you if you won't allow it, but poor other classes, they will get their balls stolen everytime.

Why does wonder majin have confusion duration 30 seconds and karma skill lock 20 seconds if other classes have their stuns last no more than 10 seconds?

#nerfwondermajin

• The problem is that there are too many people hunting the balls and random noobs will come and try steal your DBs. If you are a SK and DW you will be fine, nobody is going to steal from you if you won't allow it, but poor other classes, they will get their balls stolen everytime.

On topic, I agree. The system as is seemed to encourage kill stealing more than ever.

• Im sorry to say it Box-head(boxbox) but the new db hunt system is making this community unhealthy.

• before this stupid update i could get 7-14 db in 2 hours, now im screw because every single spot possible is being camped by a group of people, instead of making the hunt longer or making drop rates higher, the genius of Daneos makes impossible to get dragon balls if you dont have a spot 100% yours

you mean you get in the last 3 weeks = 6 hunts (6*7=42 dbs or 6*14= 84) and you cry that you not get the same at the last 2 tries this saturday poor boy i get 14 in this 8 tries, and other only 7 in 8 tries

• i dont care what daneos have to say, the problem is here, that you want get everything easy and work less for it, i saw your first thread about tokens "oh no i can't farm tokens anymore, game is not friendly for me, they dont want give me tokens!!!!!!! for nothing!!!! thats p2w" and now "oh not i can't get easy dragon balls" you ruin everything, you just want my money, soon you will put dragon ball in cash shop, you sound like that dude, no one will take you serious.

Nothing free about Dragon ball hunt, 4 hours an 2 dragon balls. At this rate I might have my next wish in a month an or so and thats only if I farm every minute of it. At this rate think of how many mind numbing hours you will have to farm to get all your buffs an transformation on just one character.

• Just read the last post on the first page. Gave you guys the solution for mob stealing problem. Daneos just has to add it. But i am not sure if it's actually easy to make that or not. But it is 100% the solution!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• lmao ofc not. Active 24/7. Will stop mob stealing forever! I'm tired of ppl stealing my mobs when i farm or try db hunt. There are many other games that have this anti-ks system too.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• lmao ofc not. Active 24/7. Will stop mob stealing forever! I'm tired of ppl stealing my mobs when i farm or try db hunt. There are many other games that have this anti-ks system too.

The problem I see with that after the current farm tonight is, as soon as one marked add spawns you with have someone drop down an hit it first while your waiting for the others to spawn. That would work good for farming stones.

• I think a solution, not a perfect one but one is, 24 hour farm one day a week. This would break up the time everyone is farming at once. Like right now I have to wake up at 5:30 am just to farm from 6-8 am est. 5:30 am is real early for my schedule but I do it anyway because we only have a total of 4 hours a week. Now if it was a 24 hour hunt I might log on at say noon an hunt for a few hours while others are logging on at convenient times for them.

This would break up the 2 hour periods of madness.

• Anyone else notice the early hunt started late and ended on time, then right when the later hunt started they did server maintenance, On top of the low spawn and drop rates............. Can we please have hunts more often? like more than just one day for 2 2hour periods? I gotta get up at 6am to catch the first hunt, between that kill stealers and trolls harassing me I could get the two dragon balls I needed in the whole 4 hours I hunted....

• DB game without flying? hahahahahahahahah good one xD

well...there was actually a time in DBO where flight system didn't exist. Was still a great game back then tho....

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• well...there was actually a time in DBO where flight system didn't exist. Was still a great game back then tho....

Man, i played DBO since the beginning, back then when even the super saiyan was just mere speculation, but the flying was announce to be in project almost since the first months realease of the first CBT of the Kr server, it was more of a reality to have the flying system than the transformations, everyone start with theories about how humans can't be super saiyans, but hey look, we got super saiyans, now it's clear that these humans (the race we choose to play) are descendants of saiyans.

For the record, when the flying system didn't exist it was a totally different way to play, back then you could level up just grinding because of the exp being reasonables and the exp boost where possible to get through zeni, and there was no exp restriction (you could get good exp from a monster 10 lvls above you, even more, there you could just plvl any alters), the TMQ had lvl restriction (no more than 5 lvls people above or under the lvl limit of the TMQ could enter, the drops where pretty decents and the exp abysmal). It was pretty different from now where you must do quest if you want to level up fast, and the best way to do that is traveling. My point is you can't expect to go back then if you just remove the flying system, Daneos should re-do a lot of things, remove another ones and that will simply is not going to happen :)

firmakatekyo.png 19_small.png Shadow Knight..........Lv 60
    21_small.png Grand Chef................Lv 58
    18_small.png Turtle Hermit.............Lv 49
    22_small.png Karma.........................Lv 47
    14_small.pngDende Priest...............Lv 40
  • i agree with it being hard. dragon balls should be hard to get, but what i dont agree with is the fact were now left to farm an area. and people just come form no where to steal your dragon balls. theres now only a 20% chance they spawn with the dball icon, i found an area no one was farming on any of the channels. so i used that spot. i cleared out all mobs. and waited for them to re spawn, within a few minutes i had 3 people floating above me waiting for them to re spawn, the fact these players do n o work, and just take the icons they see is very disrespectful to the people who are actually working to get them, again yes i get theres no rule or nothing preventing them from doing so. its just the fact that people have no respect and would rather "take" people hard work rather than do the hard work themselves. i got 3 dragon balls from today's hunt. due to being swarmed each time i was farming a specific area. i asked nicely that people would not intervene and leave me to farm. but instead i just got abuse after abuse. and after multiple different location and still being intervened with, i gave up on the hunt. and personally i dont think ill be doing the hunt again until somethings changed.

• Never was Dragonball Hunting a big end game achievement other than when transformations required you to be level 50. All you do is fly around looking for a mob with a dragonball icon, and kill it. Something like Budokai auras are actually competitive things you get and is something that is meant to be hard to get. Dragonball event is purely RNG.

This isn't making things hard, this new system is making things more tedious. Lots of players were really looking forward to testing out the new system with all the bad updates that came on Thursday and were just left disappointed again. Next weeks update needs to get a lot of things fixed adjusted starting with actually making Dragonball hunting viable for end cap players.

• Note : Make the chance stackbale like mobs have 5 % spawn db u kill one u don't get db u get 5% kill the other one u get 10 % u kill another one u get 15 % u kill the fourth u get db restart to 0% ...ect this will make the game less RNG Based .. and you won't get titlted if u don't get db's

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!