DRAGON BALLS HUNT SUCKS AND THIS IS THE WORST DECISION

• Not sure if most of these people actually have a problems or their complaining disorder just keeps acting up. But I mean its really bad to see you guys complain endlessly about the old hunt, then do the same about this hunt....

"Change back the old hunt", just so you can be satisfied for 2 days and resume the original complaining? I dont have a problem (havent even hunted yet...but ik I won't) but I think the community should start making organised suggestions.

Maybe state exactly how you want the drops and rates to be. Keep in mind that although most of you want 28 dragon balls per hunt, the anime/manga only allowed around that for its entire life (ik its more). That says something....everything shouldnt be easy.

Just my opinion on what always goes on

Edit: I do understand the crowded issue (can't relate cuz didnt hunt) but besides the upcoming spread out extended db hunt times, the only fish would be time....waiting for the cap increase and more areas/level ranges to hunt

• If you tried hunting, maybe you would have a saying in this and people might respect your opinion, but as you stated you haven't hunted yet, then I would kindly suggest you to shut your mouth.

• This is what it use to be on the official server (TW).
    Why don't we have it the same on Global is beyond me.

(just because of some "elitists" that say "dragonballs should be rare" , "you should work hard to have them" , " dragon balls aren't for everyone" etc;
    if u look closely the point of hunting are the rewards ;
    the only rewards worth getting are the skills (the transformations and the buffs that have 1 hour cooldown )
    SO the work done is not worth the reward. since most of us need only 2 or 3 wishes.

In my opinion you should focus more in PvP related stuff where every retard an his mother can use the speedhack on cheatengine.
    and less in nerfing PvE aspects like dragon ball hunting ( PvE should be enjoyable, rewarding and FUN while PvP should be more competitive, fair and with a higher tier of difficulty).

3adc06783a226cab9c92591ae023e9f8-png.jpg

• forget first one I'm on my phone

Im sorry to say it Box-head(boxbox) but the new db hunt system is making this community unhealthy.

I agree it's becoming unhealthy the team is working on a fix

• Really people are using cheat engine in PVP, I don't run PVP. That should be a ban because this is ruining others experience

• If you tried hunting, maybe you would have a saying in this and people might respect your opinion, but as you stated you haven't hunted yet, then I would kindly suggest you to shut your mouth.

The thing is ive done tw hunt, and the previous hunt, and ive had no complaints....and im 100% sure i wont have a complaint with this one. Its called being grateful that we even have a dbo server working...but again, i have no right to critisize who wants to constantly complain or not...but wise words...instead of flaming and useless complaining...make organised and calculated suggestions

• you mean you get in the last 3 weeks = 6 hunts (6*7=42 dbs or 6*14= 84) and you cry that you not get the same at the last 2 tries this saturday poor boy i get 14 in this 8 tries, and other only 7 in 8 tries

the point is that now you have to be a sick f*ck that stays in the same place all day or steal dragon balls from other players, if you couldnt get dragon balls in the old system is your problem, and i got like 48 dragon balls u are right, but i played like it was meant to be, i didnt stay all day in the same spot camping mobs or stealing from other players, or your point is that because i was so good getting dragon balls is justified to screw me now? that just makes u a bad loser

• before this stupid update i could get 7-14 db in 2 hours, now im screw because every single spot possible is being camped by a group of people, instead of making the hunt longer or making drop rates higher, the genius of Daneos makes impossible to get dragon balls if you dont have a spot 100% yours

Exacly, drop dragon ball, cant be so easy like that, need to be hard drop dragon ball, if everyone drops dragon ball like u do, the game stop making sense, everyone had SSJ, super buffs, no. Need to be patiente and work for drop dragon ball. DOnt think just in you, but in the all community. :)

• The thing is ive done tw hunt, and the previous hunt, and ive had no complaints....and im 100% sure i wont have a complaint with this one. Its called being grateful that we even have a dbo server working...but again, i have no right to critisize who wants to constantly complain or not...but wise words...instead of flaming and useless complaining...make organised and calculated suggestions

called being grateful..... you smoking some good kush

• The thing is ive done tw hunt, and the previous hunt, and ive had no complaints....and im 100% sure i wont have a complaint with this one. Its called being grateful that we even have a dbo server working...but again, i have no right to critisize who wants to constantly complain or not...but wise words...instead of flaming and useless complaining...make organised and calculated suggestions

Its about making the game better, not about being grateful or ungrateful, and these days there are a lots of Dragonball pc games than it used to be, so we have lots of alternatives, and i think that by playing the game and recommending it to others we are truly grateful.
    We can only inproove the game by giving feedback that can be positive or negative.
    Sure Daneos did a great thing reviving DBO, but if he would not listen to the player's needs i'm afraid it wont last long.

• Exacly, drop dragon ball, cant be so easy like that, need to be hard drop dragon ball, if everyone drops dragon ball like u do, the game stop making sense, everyone had SSJ, super buffs, no. Need to be patiente and work for drop dragon ball. DOnt think just in you, but in the all community. :)

your post makes no sense, just because i was good at hunting dbs you are making it seems like everyone could do it, most players got with luck 2 dbs, but it was my hard work that beat their numbers, if you want to put that stupid logic of yours, SSJ is so special that db hunt should be 1 hour every month, LeTs mAkE iT SpEciAl!!!!
    thats just stupid

• i know, still is bullsh*t, if they change to i dont know, 3 hours instead of 2 hours, you will have 3 hours of sick people camping the mobs instead of 2, not fixing the problem, this new system is awesome for these people, but screws every one else, the crafting makes sense but that wont prevent people to sell already existing crafted gear lvl 70

• i know, still is bullsh*t, if they change to i dont know, 3 hours instead of 2 hours, you will have 3 hours of sick people camping the mobs instead of 2, not fixing the problem, this new system is awesome for these people, but screws every one else, the crafting makes sense but that wont prevent people to sell already existing crafted gear lvl 70

the only problem is with people stealing your mobs but they said daneos will make a system to prevent people from stealing.

• Is it too much to assume DB Hunt reallistically favor groups and aoe now? Why not just make it to where balls spawn randomly in the world rather than physically killing mobs. That'd be a real hunt.

• Is it too much to assume DB Hunt reallistically favor groups and aoe now? Why not just make it to where balls spawn randomly in the world rather than physically killing mobs. That'd be a real hunt.

Disagree. This isn't how retail was set up and, personally, I find flying around looking for a mob with a DB to be a complete pain. Since the DB schedule is getting extended, this would take the challenge of finding DBs away.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!