The New DB hunting system is a joke

• Daneos I don't know what has gone into you but this is just ridiculous!

First, we said for you to change the db hunt to Saturday and Sunday! Not to change it into a Db farming!

Second, The 400 db drop today doesn't even compare with the total drop fromlast week!!

And Lastly! Here is a reminder to you! Dbog is not your personal bloody backyard where you can do what you want! It is a world for everyone to share and enjoy! So start making changes that meets people needs and not your own because now I think you are just being childish by not listening to anyone! And If you don't take action and make this db system fair for thousands of players then they will not play! SO START PUTTING YOUR BRAIN BACK TOGETHER AND GET SERIOUS!!! WE ARE IN OPEN BETA NOW SO STOP MESSING THINGS UP FOR EVERYONE AND FOR NEW PLAYERS BY TURNING DB HUNT INTO WAR OF PLAYERS FIGHTING OVER DB OR ELSE THERE WON'T BE A PLAYER LEFT IN DBOG THAT WILL BE EVEN BOTHER PLAYING SUCH A BROKEN GAME!!

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• Woah! Calm the f down! Whinning won't solve the problem! They should just increase the number of days which I have heard they are going to anyways.well or they could increase the drop rate and do something against stealing. Also remove autopots from PvP then we are good and cool.also maybe make inventory cheaper or tweak tokkens a bit. No problems after that then focus on improving the game

• I'm sure It'll be fixed until then. I hope Daneos can do something better than a db hunt, fixing tokens to be fair price, at least. maybe put more fashion into tokens for F2P players, maybe help to catch up to cashers, but sadly, It would be binded somehow or not. I'm sure he'll change the DB hunt into something better for us. I know it's really getting us mad, but hey, we have time. We have plenty of time to get the dbs and get the stuff we need for DBO.

• Srry about that, I lost my temper, I had a very bad hunt last week and today is no better

And I agree

I think we need to increase drop rate and the day dB hunt happens

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• Just do like me, give up on DB Hunts, they are useless right now... Just focus yourself on something else.
    I already wasted a total of something like 10 hours and didn't find 1 dragonball, i'm not gonna do it again if things don't change.
    You start farming a zone and people camping/flying just steal the mobs (thx to the new aggro system) (and in worst cases they insults you when you are the one who should).. It's not worth it. Search another game or level up another chara.
    And people, don't reply me "hahahaha you noob i found 7 dragonballs in 30 minutes!!!1111!!!oneone!!eleven!!" because you are probably the reason i gave up on this useless event.
    And why only Saturday? how should this make the game fair for everyone? There's people whom works on Saturdays!

• The drop rate is fine tbh. The main problem is that we only have 4h for DB hunt per week! And we have so many players who go crazy during those 4h that it makes it extra hard to hunt for them. We just need more time. Best solution is add another day where can hunt for dragonballs. Drop rate is fine and should not be touched!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• They should just do it like they did with the weekend EXP boost. Just leave it all day/all night on Saturday and Sunday. Just make the drop rate a bit lower so that way no one can try to get everything in one go on wishes. That way, everyone has a chance to obtain them. Lets be real and I doubt I am the only one. No one wants to get up at 5AM to farm dragonballs. My bed loves me too much :3

• the new sistem sucks !!!! it's not the same of pre openbeta... DANEOS PLEASE WAKE UP !

WickedPeacefulAmericanbulldog.gif
    Más oscuro que la noche, más rojo que la sangre, mas ardiente que el fuego, mas antiguo que los dioses. En el nombre de nuestros antepasados en el transcurso del tiempo, ¡Juro que no dejaré que se burlen de mí! A todos aquellos idiotas que se interpongan en nuestro camino, los destruiré sin piedad alguna, con mis poderes y los tuyos! ¡¡¡DRAG SLAVE!!!

• That is what i’m Trying to get daneos to see but he isn’t not listening like he doesn’t see the picture that he is just digging his own grave by just ignoring everyone request

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• Well I think it should because if you read the chat in discord then you will see that many had no dB so I think the drop rate should increase

I am frustrated as well but I think the drop rate is on. The problem is people think then need to fly as fast as they can from marked add to marked add and kill just that one, that's not how it works. It's all about the mods

• from my own i think new db system is good

the problem is lazy players stole db for people farm

with good farming you can do 7 dragon ball in 2h but you need to farm during all 2h

if you dont want to farm you can buy db to other players if they like farm

so i think for me do on saturday and sunday is good idea

and please stop crying for nothing!!!!!

• Was I the only one who noticed the earlier hunt started 22 minutes late but ended on time, then right when the later hunt started they did server maintenance???? Idk about yall but I feel ripped off, especially since we can only hunt for 4 hours out of the week..... and I have to get up at 6am to catch the first hunt.... and the drop rates and spawn rates were soooooo low! not to mention I got trolled by this guy all through the later hunt. needless to say I'm a little upset by it especially since I only needed 2 dragon balls and didn't get anything through the whole 4 hours of hunting.... can we please have hunts more often? especially if the rates are going to be soooo low.

• BlueChocobo I already gave him that back in POB, and as a ADMIN of dbog, he needs to predict what people want and not what he wants, it doesn’t matter that we are in 2 months into open beta, he could have fixed the dB hunt in POB before to prepare for OB in the future, he can’t just start making changes when the game officially came out, he should have made these changes to be fairer in POB a long time ago And I just don’t know why he did not do it and only start making more changes When the game officially released, he needs to start finish things ahead of time and he needs to stop making changes only when it isn’t mattered or else he will only put himself on pressure

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!